The go-to diagnostic resource for veterinarians and practice staff. View the status of tests from IDEXX Reference Laboratories, results from all IDEXX diagnostics, patients’ diagnostic histories, and differential diagnoses—anytime, anywhere.
- Instant status updates—Access test results to monitor patient status 24/7.
- Spot trends at a glance—Easily compare patient historical results side-by-side or in graphs for visual trend analyses.
- Differential diagnoses—Interpret results and determine next steps with guidance from IDEXX board-certified specialists using the latest industry protocols, research, and publications.
The VetConnect PLUS app uses the latest Apple® technologies and requires iOS 10.
More support. More clarity. Less time. Clinical decision support for 4Dx Plus results is now available in North America!
- Clinical decision support: Spend less time searching for answers with personalized
diagnostic results and insights, plus next step considerations
all in one place.
- Landscape mode: rotate your phone for wider views of results that include reference ranges. Now you can keep your device in landscape while navigating the entire app.
Ratings and Reviews
Handy, but missing some features
This does a good job of displaying recent Complete lab work. That brings up the first problem, if one of the submitted tests takes days, you won't see any evidence of your submission until ALL are complete. I guess you'll be revisiting the web interface anyway! Next, the web interface gives you all the nice trending data, guess they couldn't agree how to do that. Now if they could fix those problems...
Give us back the ability to email clients!
“Improvements” on an app should not take away options. Prior to upgrades, this app gave you the ability to email clients directly results and document that communication for future reference. Since a few updates, that ability is gone and when you go to send the results you will only be able to send to your recent phone contacts. I’ve contacted support multiple times and zero response, multiple “updates” since then that do not include reinstalling this feature. Maybe there was a legal issue with sending through the app directly to clients, but I wouldn’t be able to speak to that because I’ve never had a callback to our clinic regarding this issue.
Less than useless
This app WAS useful for looking at lab work results on the fly, especially when trying to keep tabs on time-sensitive cases. However, the rewrite is absolutely terrible and makes the app cause more trouble than it’s worth — a complete time waster.
No normal values. They used to be there. That are since removed. Why?!
Also, once opened from the app, the results cannot be marked as unread, which used to be handy to allow internal communication with the staff to ensure follow up communication with the doctors and clients.
App is slow, awkward, and very disappointing. No fix in sight after complaining about this immediately following the launch of the “new” app we were forced to download. Software is not Idexx’s strong suit.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for your frustration. We recommend for now that you log into the web version of VetConnect PLUS from your iPad at www.vetconnectplus.com, and we hope to have a solution in place for landscape mode in the near-term. We are also currently investigating the app to web browser issue you’ve uncovered.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IDEXX DISTRIBUTION, INC.
- 62.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.