iDO medical image viewer is quickly becoming the next generation in mobile medical image viewing by combining multi-modality imaging with individualized physician workflow. iDO allows facilities to retrieve multi-modality images from their existing EBM PACS server or a 3rd party PACS server and display the content on the iPad and iPhone. Additionally, the iDO server can receive other image/file formats, such as JPG, BMP and PDF from the adjacent information systems and display the files in an organized fashion for general physicians to view.
• Support for all modalities (CR, ECG/EKG, DR, CT, MR, US, XA, NM,etc)
• Quick layout adjustment (1x1, 2x1 etc)
• Fast image and data access over 3G or Wi-Fi
• Window Level
• Manual Slider bar
• Multi Server capable
• Measurement (e.g. length)
• DICOM PDF
• Auto Cine
• Physician Specific work list
• Customizable Physician driven workflow
• Collaborative Patient record access
This application requires EBM iDO server and the medical images displayed in this product are not intended for diagnostic purposes. Please download the free application that is connected to an EBM iDO demo server to view sample data and basic features. For additional information or information on purchasing the full workflow and imaging viewing solution, please click the links below to request more information from an EBM Account representative.
1. Integration with ShareMi Server
1. Support iOS 7
2. Support Bar Code Scanning
1. Support Window Level, Line Measurement and Cine Loop functions for iPhone version.
2. Image layout setting will be saved and recalled next time automatically.
3. Multi-frame Images will start cine loop automatically after downloading.
4. Add "Play","Previous frame" and "Next frame" buttons.
5. Add "When you close application, close the study automatically" setting.
6. Add "When you close the study, delete the cache automatically" setting.
1. Support iOS 6 and iPhone 5
2. Support Cine Loop
3. Support Line Measurement
1. Support iDO Gateway Server
1. Support Evidence Document (such as PDF , QuickTime and MPEG4 Video)
2. Integration with the App, "Dr. Reminder"
1. Support integration with Web Page or 3rd party App via URL Schemes
1. Support iPhone X, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
2. Support iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
The viewer looks very fast.
- EBM Technologies, Incorporated.
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 EBM Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.