- Value of Interest Lookup Tables (VOI LUT) DICOM datasets are supported
- Added support for two-factor authentication, through integration with the Duo third-party product. When a site chooses to implement this feature, the iOS client will wait in the background and maintain network connection in order to allow the user to perform the two-factor login.
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The most important step for an app of this nature is being able to set it up on first launch to connect to the server. It defaults to demo servers. This requires user to know to goto Settings app and then find the settings profile for the ResolutionMD app.
How such an obvious and glaring user experience problem isn’t fixed by version 5 is beyond me.
Have seen them all.
Latest update gets them 5 Stars
- Calgary Scientific Inc.
- 62.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Calgary Scientific Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.