Sunrise™ Mobile extends the use of your hospital’s Electronic Health Records to mobile devices. Its role-based approach lets physicians and nurses manage their daily activities. Intuitive and easy to use, Sunrise Mobile enables physicians and nurses to immediately benefit from having detailed patient data with them whenever they need it, wherever they are.
Sunrise Mobile is fully integrated with your hospital’s Sunrise™ Clinical Manager system. Updates made through Sunrise Clinical Manager are reflected in Sunrise Mobile.
Sunrise Mobile offers all key clinical information in your mobile device:
• Patient List Management/Find Patient
• Patient Summary
• Problem List
• Intake and Output
• Patient Information
• Secure Health Messaging Inbox
• Documents Update: Enables a quick view of documents
• Notify Me: A patient-by-patient opt-in notification
• Hospital Notifications: From a central control panel, the IT Administrator can push messages to system users
Point of Care:
• Medication Barcode Administration
• Worklist Task management
• Clinical observation documentation
Sunrise Mobile delivers an intuitive and immersive user experience. Your organization’s IT initiative compliance can grow significantly because Sunrise Mobile enables users to maximize productivity with little overhead and support - quickly making it a solution users don’t want to live without.
IMPORTANT: A compatible backend system is required. This is an extension of Sunrise Clinical Manager. Sunrise Clinical Manager must be installed and operational, along with specialized mobile enablement software in order for it to provide patient data with Sunrise Mobile. Ensure your hospital runs Sunrise Clinical Manager before you download this app.
Misc. Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Trash. Not optimized for iPhone X and beyond. Looks terrible. No gesture support. This is the most half-assed implementation. It’s honestly easier just to VMware into my hospitals EMR than to use this app in its current state.
Constantly crashes Face ID doesn’t work
- 95 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.