- Updated with modern iOS design
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much
App has been updated and now works with IOS 11. Thank you for the update. I believe that this is the best app available for this source of material. I downloaded another similar app. For a much much higher price and while it may prove useful it falls short when compared to iEngineer. This app is quicker, more user friendly and has much more selections.
I highly recommend this app if you work with design, engineering or maintenance daily.
I’ve been a user for years and can’t imagine working without it.
The glass is half bull
3 star=I like the app...
In my humble opinion this has real potential to be a winner.
We interrupt this profession of humility with an important yet judgmental review:
This was designed by a student engineer with little to no practical application of textbook data wasn't it? C'mon.... It's full of superfluous data that just ends up cluttering the display for about 95% of all skilled tradesmen in the field. On the other hand it's much easier to reference than your text during an open book exam. Yep, you guessed it, I'm no engineer and yet I downloaded an app, in that professions namesake. Joke's on me...
Still, for profitability sake, there are more skilled tradesmen than engineers anyway so why not market to them first? e.g. The calculator apps that are basic and scientific when rotated or mode select
1. Why didn't you include a hex flange head in the mix? That's like a margarita without tequila. Don't say it's the same as hex/washer because you better know better.
2. Substrate data anyone? Composites, steel alloys: ferritic/austenitic/martensitic; non-ferrous alloys you get the idea. If I'm going to fasten two identical materials, this will be enough. Unfortunately, it just never works out that way in the thunder dome.
3. Bolt Finish?- phosphor, zinc, chromate, cadmium, Jedi Juice... pertinent factors
This app has gotten myself and subordinates out of numerous tight spots when torque was not listed in the governing documents. Really easy to use, great teaching tool.
I have been using this app for years, and it has yet to let me down when I needed information. Enjoy the white lettering on black background, really easy to see in various lighting conditions (even when the iPhone is in a sealed plastic bag, protection from seawater spray).
- Perfectly Simple Apps LLC
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Perfectly Simple Apps L.L.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Metric Screws $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.