iEverText is the Evernote client application.
Do you want to pick favorite expressions out as you browse webpages or ebooks and store them in your notes directly? Do you want to edit a shared text between your computer and iPhone any time creative inspirations strike? That's easy with iEverText!
iEverText is a powerful and versatile Text Editor having lots of nice features, available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. iEverText combines practicality with portability - that is what a Writer's Workshop should be.
With iEverText, you have all the power you expect from a full-featured multipurpose text editing program - writing and editing several text documents at a time, saving each text onto the Evernote. You can email an editing text instantly, and preview webpages, ebooks, and downloaded files directly in iEverText to utilize their texts. iEverText also allows you to supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion.
We sincerely hope iEverText will serve you well, being a good friend for your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. With iEverText, enjoy writing flexibly anytime, anywhere!
1. Fixed bugs of the "Line Numbers Color".
2. Enhanced [Info] > [Settings] and added a new item "Horz in Vert" in "Option" (Only executes in Vertical Writing).
3. Fixed bugs of the "Sort Order" of the notebook list of the Evernote. (Open File - Sort By)
4. Fixed bugs of the speed of to make a text selection. (Text Operations)
5. Support to the "iPRINT" of the text printing application. ( [File] > Share )
6. Fixed bugs and improved stability. (such as, comply with iPhone X.)
Ratings and Reviews
Very good capable app
This app was quite a surprise! Outdoes some software programs I use on brand xxxx-xxxx computer with w$&d. But seriously works great on my iPad although great programs like letters are awesome. This is a nice minimalist set up with enough to get by.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.