Are you a trucker? Want to know what truck-friendly businesses at at each exit? How about what exit has the cheapest diesel? Welcome to iExit Trucks.
With iExit Trucks, you can quickly decide what exits are truck friendly and where should (and should not) exit the highway. Truck stops with diesel prices, weigh scales, dealer locations, repair service centers, truck parking, rest areas, weigh stations, Walmarts... iExit Trucks has it all and beautifully categorizes them BY EXIT!
When you buy iExit Trucks, you are buying LIFETIME access and will never be charged a subscription. It will pay for itself immediately, possibly on the first time you use it!
How to use:
If you open up iExit Trucks on any US exit-based highway, it will automatically switch into "On Highway" mode and displays upcoming exits ahead with anything and everything a trucker might care about at each exit. Select an exit to see all businesses at that exit, or select a business to see its details, or to call or get directions.
If you're near a highway but not driving on it, you can still select "Find Me On Highway" and simulate your upcoming drive. This is great for planning ahead while stopped at a diner off the highway. Or if you're on the couch and nowhere near the highway you want to look up, simply select "Lookup Any Highway" and search for any highway by state.
iExit Trucks is a child of the highly popular app, iExit, but specializes in truck-related businesses and amenities found near highway exits in the United States.
If iExit Trucks isn't the best trucking app available, pease reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know how we can improve it. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
The iExit Team
iExit Trucks 2.0 is here and it's a big one!
- Diesel Prices, updated daily. iExit Trucks has partnered with GasBuddy/OPIS and now allows you to easily see the diesel price for many stations nationwide.
- A redesigned user interface when starting the app. We've created a home page that makes iExit Trucks super easy to use. If you open up the app on the interstate, it will place you on the interstate with no button presses, just like before. But if you're near (but not driving on) a highway, you can be placed onto the highway by pressing "Find Me On Highway". You can look up any highway in the country by selecting "Select Any Highway". Or you can view businesses around your current location by selecting "Search Around Me". This new home page makes it easy to use iExit exactly how you intend.
- Lots and lots of data improvements, from exits to rest areas to added/updated businesses.
- You can now create an account, which allows you to save your favorite chains, exits, or individual businesses. Creating an account also allows iExit Trucks to save your recent searches so you can quickly select them again.
- Updated for high resolution iOS devices, include all iPhone 6's and the iPad Pro.
-The iExit Team
Ratings and Reviews
I love the satellite view option. This makes it easy to see the gas station layout before you pull in with a long RV that is towing a car. I would request that the satellite view be added to all the map views, but that is my only gripe. Great app!
Good RV app
Iexit is a very useful app for RVs and we use it frequently. Two improvements would really help, though.
First, it would be much better if I could multi select multiple categories. When on the road, i have to switch between truck diesel, truck stops (because neither category shows every available stop) and rest areas. It would be a huge help to select all three simultaneously, and save my selection choices. I’m trying to plan where to stop for fuel, where to stop and eat, and where to stop to walk my dog. Having all the stops relevant to those activities visible at once would really help.
Second, it would be a huge help to have favorites better noted in search results. I may not remember I have a fav in a given area. As is, this means I have a -fourth- category to cycle through. I’d much prefer to have favorites highlighted in search results and noted prominently on the map when the relevant category is selected. As is, I can only determine if a search result was a favorite by clicking into that result and looking for the star.
The favorites-only view doesn’t let me compare fuel prices with non-favorites. And the search results don’t readily point out which items I’ve flagged as favorites.
Excellent,excellent, excellent. Love this app!! Has all stations, gas prices, stores, food, etc. saves a whole lot of running around after u exit interstate. Shows what is available at stations(RV dumps, etc)So glad I found it!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.