iFamCare is the official app that accompanies the family monitor Helmet. With iFamCare, you are able to control Helmet at your fingertips and stay in touch with what matters to you: your family, pets, home, or business.
Here is what Helmet can do:
• Monitor your place day or night in clear 1080p full HD
• Send intelligent alert notifications to your phone when sound or motion is detected
• Take a series of 3 photos or a video during the alert event
• Turn 360° and tilt 70° at a touch of the screen
• Activate laser beam to play chase with your pet (choose from 3 patterns or a manual setting)
• Monitor air quality with built-in air sensor
• Take photos and videos
• Share your photos and videos, as well as like and comment on those
• Allow you to hear and respond at the same time with two-way audio feature
• Allow unlimited number of users to access the video feed
Fixed crash during video playback.
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy & Unreliable
At first, the app and cameras worked well. After a few months though, the cameras would be unresponsive until rebooted. In addition, the laser on the camera—which I use to entertain my cat—is no longer in the center of the camera view. The laser has drifted to the bottom right corner, despite finding no physical damage to the unit.
This could’ve been a wonderful cat camera, but I’m uncomfortable with the lack of reliability and awkwardness of the laser pointer.
I put this back in the box a long time ago. I thought I would look at reviews one more time before throwing in the trash. First time I used it, I created log in and then began using the camera. I noticed in the gallery there were videos of someone’s kitchen and a dog playing...caption said she was impressed she could watch her dog play while she was in Canada. She would be not so impressed that I could see her dog play too. Finally got that deleted and attempted to contact support. No response. Next time I logged in, those images were gone. Used it a couple of times to check on dogs when we were not home, worked ok. But then, I was sitting in my kitchen and I heard the camera moving. I keep it facing the front door when not using and it moved and was looking at me. I thought it was my husband who also has access, but he swears it was not. I removed his access and faced the camera back at the door. I came home the next day and it was facing a different way. It went back in the box and has been in a closet ever since. I was going to sell it, but not comfortable doing that so its going in the trash.
Won't play videos back
If i try to play any video, this app just crashes and exits. Please fix, this app is making my purchase worthless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iBaby labs, Inc.
- 103.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Copyright iBaby Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.