Paired with a RICOH IMAGING's compatible camera, "Image Sync" application enables your mobile device to remotely shoot, view and copy images and upload them to SNS sites.
1.View and Copy Images
You can view images taken with your camera and copy them to your mobile device.
You can also upload them to SNS sites.
You can monitor the live view image on your mobile device. Various camera operations including EV compensation and shutter release are possible from a mobile device.
【Supported Digital Cameras】
PENTAX K-1 MarkII
RICOH GR II
RICOH GR III
ios 12 -13
* The software can be downloaded on other devices that are running iOS10 or later. However, support cannot be provided in this case and users must use it at their own risk.
* Operation is confirmed on these devices as of April 2020, but this information may be changed at any time in the future without prior notice.
For detail about ImageSync, refer to the website.
RICOH WG-M1 is not supported by Image Sync.
For details, refer to the the website;
Features newly added on version 2.1.1
[For all models]
- Improved operability of thumbnail image display when browsing images in the camera.
- The shutter can be released with the "+" button on the smartphone volume when setting remote shooting.
- Bug fix for forced termination error.
- Supported languages have been added.
[For RICOH G900SE]
- Available for "RICOH G900SE".
"RICOH G900SE" firmware (version 1.02 or later) must be updated to use this version.
- Remote shooting is possible.
- Transfer images and videos taken from camera to smartphone.
- "Camera memo" can be transferred from the application to the camera.
- Synchronization with the date and time of the smartphone is possible.
We will continue to strive to improve the quality of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works only part of the time
I would love for this app to work as described. Unfortunately it seems to work only part of the time. For me it consistently gives the message of not connected right after confirmed connection. with no discernible path of solution. If you need to re-install and find work arounds it’s purpose has already been defeated. A solid version of this app would surely elevate the cameras. Frustrated since when it works it is really helpful.
Please fix - Updated
Updated: The 2.0.1 update appears to have fixed issues syncing issues. I was able to transfer single images as well as groups of images without issue. The app is much more intuitive than earlier versions and finally appears to be the fully functional and usable app it was promised to be.
I was able to download images with the previous version, though very slow and it wasn’t very intuitive on how. With version 2 I can’t even download images one at a time. It just stays at 0% for 5-10 minutes even with my my camera (k70) a couple inches away. I was able to get a couple to show progress to 100% after waiting an incredibly long time but it would just get stuck there and wouldn’t finish. It also seems to drain the battery on my iPhone incredibly quickly. On the plus side the user interface is easier to use and more intuitive. Too bad it doesn’t work.
It works pretty good. GR3 user
When you connect to the WiFi it says no internet connection. Disregard that and proceed, you’ll find that it is in fact connected. When you have the app open and you see your pictures start to appear on your phone, press play on your camera so that a picture is on the lcd screen, I’m not sure why but this seems to make a big difference. Also, you’ll probably need to change the auto sleep mode on your camera to off, I did but not sure if necessary. If you have the app running too long it will stop working and you need to close and reopen the app. I find it best to transfer smaller amounts of photos at a time but I have transferred over 15 at once.
- RICOH IMAGING COMPANY,LTD
- 49.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.