IMAIOS e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiology technicians. Get a sneak peek at more than 15 000 medical and anatomical images for free before subscribing to our detailed atlas of human anatomy.
e-Anatomy is based on the award-winning IMAIOS e-Anatomy online atlas. Carry with you the most complete reference of human anatomy, wherever you go, on your mobile device or tablet.
e-Anatomy has over 15 000 images containing series of images in axial, coronal and sagittal views as well as radiography, angiography, dissection pictures, anatomical charts and illustrations. All medical images were carefully labeled, more than 850 000 labels available in 12 languages including the Latin Terminologia Anatomica.
(More details on: https://www.imaios.com/en/e-Anatomy)
- Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
- Zoom in and out
- Tap labels to display anatomical structures
- Select anatomical labels by category
- Easily locate anatomical structures thanks to the index search
- Multiple screen orientations
- Switch languages at the touch of a button
The PRICE of the application including access to all modules is 89.99 € per year. This subscription also gives you access to e-Anatomy on IMAIOS website.
e-Anatomy is an atlas of anatomy continuously being improved: updates and new module are part of the subscription!
The SIZE of application is 850 Mb and WIFI connection is required to download images.
The medical information on this application is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, it does not and should not be construed as any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter.
About module activation.
IMAIOS e-Anatomy has three methods of activation for our different users:
1) IMAIOS members who have access provided by their university or library, may use their user account to enjoy full access to all modules. However, an internet connection is periodically required to verify their user account.
2) Users who have purchased the modules in previous versions of IMAIOS e-Anatomy can use the "Restore" feature to activate all previously purchased content. You will not be charged again and the content available by the time of your purchase is permanently accessible offline.
3) New users are invited to subscribe to e-Anatomy. All modules and features will be active for a limited period of time. Subscriptions will be automatically renewed so that they can enjoy continuous access to e-Anatomy.
Additional auto-renewable subscription Information:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions and auto-renewals may be turned off by going to the user's account settings on the App Store after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
The screenshots are part of the full e-Anatomy application with all modules enabled.
Fixed : The MRI Lumbar spine module was not displaying the correct labels
New modules for premium users:
-Normal MRI of the digits of the hand
-Normal MRI of the thumb
New modules for all users:
-Surgical anatomy for carotid artery endarterectomy
New : You can now filter the modules by region or by content type so you can find the module you are looking for much faster.
Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app but I can’t login now. I bought the subscription and the app was working amazingly but I reset my iPhone due to other phone related issues and now I can’t login the app!!! Whenever I log in with my email or google, the app just disappears!!! How to fix that
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues while using e-Anatomy. Did you resolve your issue ? If you need further help please feel free to contact our support team at "email@example.com" I'm sure they will provide advice for your problem. Thank you. The IMAIOS Team.
I have one year subscription and my status is subscribed but when i scroll th images application want subscription for showing names please help me?
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with e-Anatomy. Could you please try to uninstall the App from your mobile device and then download and install e-Anatomy App latest version from App Store? The IMAIOS Team firstname.lastname@example.org
When I initially upgraded, upon restarting the app. Half the labels were gone and required a further subscription. I was extremely upset. Upon deleting the app and reinstalling, it seemed to have corrected itself. So don’t stress
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 IMAIOS
- In-App Purchases
- e-Anatomy monthly Subscription $12.99
- e-Anatomy one year Subscription $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.