When Your Life Depends On It – Divoti’s iMedAlert App Is There To Help
- iMedAlert iPhone Can Help Save Lives -
• Powerful & User-Friendly Medical Alert App for Emergencies
• Compatible: iOS 9 or up
• Easily Sync Medical Profile(s)
• Sends distress alerts during emergency
• Sends location, email / SMS during emergency
*** TOP NEW FEATURE ***
• Sync your medical profile(s) on your Google Drive
USE THE APP FOR
• Activating a Distress Alarm or Alert during any type of emergency;
• Sending an Emergency SMS to selected contacts to notify them of your location and situation;
• Sending an Emergency Email to inform others of your emergency;
• Sending your Location Information to authorities to notify them of your location during an emergency:
• Sending your Medical Profile information to medical personal during an emergency so that they have the information to best tailor your treatment;
• Calling Emergency Services if you are able to speak;
• Easily Store your profile(s) on your Google Drive Cloud Storage.
GET iMedAlert App Today
Do not jeopardize your life, the life of your child or a loved one. Download the iMedAlert App, and update it with your medical profile and information so that it will be ready whenever you need it during an emergency.
Every second counts – delay jeopardizes your recovery and life.
THE iMedAlert APP’s TOP FUNCTIONS & USES EXPLAINED:
• Activate A Distress Alarm/Alert: If you are trapped, alone and unable to shout or speak, the app allows you to attract the attention of passersby or emergency personnel by sounding an alarm at regular intervals.
• Send An Emergency SMS: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or be able to type an SMS.
The app allows you to quickly send a personalized emergency SMS to one or more predefined contacts.
Messages and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app's user preferences.
• Send An Emergency Email: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type and send emails.
The app allows you to send a personalized emergency email to one or more predefined emergency contacts.
Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered in the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better.
Emails and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app's user preferences.
• Send Location Information: If you are in an emergency situation and don't know where you are, the app can send your location information for you.
SMS and email messages can be set to include location information.
• Send Your Medical Profile: Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered into the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better.
• Call Emergency Services: If you are able to speak, you can use the app to call emergency services.
• Store your profiles on your Google Drive cloud storage.
The app is very intuitive and easy to use, but includes a full user guide describing all the functionality of the app to make sure you set up all the functionality correctly.
The personal information you enter into your iMedAlert App remains on your device. Your personal iMedAlert App information cannot be accessed by Divoti Inc. (DBA DivotiUSA.com), its associates or any unauthorized third parties.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- fix notification bug
- allow user to modify history and medication items
Ratings and Reviews
I am unable to open app. What is wrong?
Working with iOS 11
I love this app. I have been using it for a quick reference to track my medical history. I’ve been able to print it out for my doctor and keep my spouse updated on my meds in case of an emergency.
I previously rated it 1 star because with the newest Apple iOS 11 update, I couldn’t even open it to get my information out. Now that it’s been updated everything is working again. It’s a wonderful app and I recommended to everyone I know.
The only the that would be nice is that when you edit the medication instead of creating another entry, it actually just edits. That’s a minor thing, but can be a nuisance. Great job on getting the fix!
I was so hoping this would work! I go into anaphylaxis, and sometimes am alone. I tried sending a message to several ppl, but it gave them an address over a mile away. The emergency alarm is so quiet, that no one would be able to hear it unless they were with you. I don't see how it would help me if I called 911, and it gives them a address a mile away. I put "Where am I" on instead, and it sent the correct address. Darn!
The developer, Divoti Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Divoti Inc.
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Divoti Inc.