In Case of Crisis is a purpose-built platform that helps your organization prepare for, respond to, and resolve emerging issues and crises by connecting your cross-functional teams and stakeholders to actionable playbooks, collaborative workflow, and powerful communication services.
• Easy, secure, anytime access to your efforts
• Document, manage, and resolve issues
• Create, publish, and access actionable playbooks
• Alert, activate, and collaborate
• Share and learn from insightful reports
• From your devices, your teams are always prepared with secure access to your issues and response efforts
• Issues are managed before they escalate to crises, protecting your people and reputation, and avoiding interruptions to operations
• Bring your plans to life with actionable playbooks that capture your best practices and workflow
• Create a protected space for your teams to collaborate, share updates, and communicate holding statements, position statements, and more
• Produce insightful reports that can be shared with your executives and key stakeholders to support more timely and better decisions
• Your business is protected with a platform that meets today’s security and data privacy standards
• Resolved login, navigation, and display issues introduced by iOS 14.5
• Resolved an issue where conference lines linked to actionable banners were not properly dialing for some users
• Updated Push Notifications Received to include notifications sent to Groups
• Added Audience to the Send Notification Log
• Implemented additional bug fixes and security enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Valuable Crisis Management Tool
The support and service provided by Rock Dove Solutions’ was exceptional. Together, we customized an amazing and valuable Crisis Management Mobile APP for our Emergency Response Teams.
This effort improved our Emergency Response Process: Situation Awareness, Activation, Notification, and Communication. Plus, the content is now version controlled for consistency.
App Does Not Work
This app worked when I first downloaded it, however the last couple of times I have needed it, it has failed to function. All I have is a blank screen. I am unable to send alerts to my administrator to let them know about the blizzard we just had in our city not was I able to notify them over the summer when our building was evacuated by the fire department for short circuited wire that was burning. What good is it to have an In Case of Crisis app when it does NOT work when there is actually an incident!?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. At RockDove Solutions, our priority is for you to be able to access your plans anytime, anywhere, always. The Client Success Manager assigned to your organization will be reaching out today.
The RDS Product Team
Great App for Crisis Management!! We have several companies using this app and it has been a great success within our Organization.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RockDove Solutions, Inc.
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 RockDove Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.