It’s not IF your organization will have a crisis, but HOW effectively you will respond. In Case of Crisis is an award-winning issues and crisis management platform that enables your team to respond faster, engage playbooks intelligently and resolve emerging threats confidently. As the platform of choice for hundreds of organizations public and private, large and small, In Case of Crisis helps clients mitigate issues up to full blown crises quickly and effectively. The result is lives saved, reputations maintained, and shareholder value preserved.
- Enables your organization to instantly activate the right response team and effectively communicate with stakeholders when there is an emerging threat
- Ensures that your organization’s response team and employees have instant access to playbooks based on their role, location and the scenario
- Promotes live collaboration and coordination of your response teams’ efforts to resolve a threat.
- Guides your efforts with effective reports and insights
· Added the ability to save a Report or Form when internet or cell service is temporarily unavailable and send later once service is restored.
· Improved formatting of Reports and Forms, and handling of required fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons.
· Enhanced screening of new usernames to prevent invalid characters.
· Added a new User Preferences screen for setting a default Playbook sort order.
· Improved Badging of the App for Updated Playbook content and added Badges for new Push Notifications.
· Restored the hyperlink functionality within Reports and Forms.
· Restored the ability to send a notification from within a library event.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Valuable Crisis Management Tool
The support and service provided by Rock Dove Solutions’ was exceptional. Together, we customized an amazing and valuable Crisis Management Mobile APP for our Emergency Response Teams.
This effort improved our Emergency Response Process: Situation Awareness, Activation, Notification, and Communication. Plus, the content is now version controlled for consistency.
App Does Not Work
This app worked when I first downloaded it, however the last couple of times I have needed it, it has failed to function. All I have is a blank screen. I am unable to send alerts to my administrator to let them know about the blizzard we just had in our city not was I able to notify them over the summer when our building was evacuated by the fire department for short circuited wire that was burning. What good is it to have an In Case of Crisis app when it does NOT work when there is actually an incident!?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. At RockDove Solutions, our priority is for you to be able to access your plans anytime, anywhere, always. The Client Success Manager assigned to your organization will be reaching out today.
The RDS Product Team
Helps us stay prepared
This app has helped my company tremendously. We are now prepared in the event of an emergency and / or crisis. The management team has especially appreciated being able to communicate in a secure way - and in real time. In case of crisis is a major upgrade from our outdated 3 ring binder!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.