Marine navigation is made easy with iNavX - the world's #1 handheld Chartplotter. Access marine charts, maps, weather, AIS and more!
iNavX is the only app to give you complete worldwide chart coverage, from all your favorite charts providers, including the ALL NEW iNavX Professional+ Global Chart! Fully enabled with one-touch access, iNavX gives users access to the broadest set of marine charts and maps from multiple providers including:
• iNavX Professional+ Charts
• Blue Latitude
• Theyr Weather
• Waterway Guide
• … and more
How does iNavX take handheld marine navigation to the next level?
• Sailors - Plan sailing routes with waypoint and route management. Get proactive sail management with GRIB weather forecasts and then keep watch with AIS overlays and integration with your onboard systems. Plus, you can remember your great sailing locations by geotagging photos.
• Boaters - Stay up to date on boating conditions with forecasts that include currents, winds, and swells. Manage your boating equipment with nautical instrument integration and then save great boating routes to share with the track log.
• Anglers - Discover new fishing spots by scouting out holes and inlets. Locate the best fishing conditions by identifying cold fronts and save your best fishing spots with unlimited markers.
Advanced features - iNavX is the most feature rich app available for all sailing and boating needs at a great price:
Advanced Chart Plotter
• Plot your position in real-time using your device's built-in GPS
• Pan, zoom, and rotate charts (including course up)
• Print detailed charts to use in combination with the app
• Create waypoints and plan routes to navigate between them
• Track log allows you to record your route
• Import/export data in KML (Google Earth) or GPX format
• Supports NMEA data over TCP/IP (using Wifi)
• Integrates with external GPS, AIS receivers & transponders
• Connect nautical instruments: Depth, Speed, Wind, Engine, Batteries, etc.
• GRIB weather forecast
• Anchor alarm
• AIS integration
• Port/navaid search
Download iNavX TODAY and automatically receive a complimentary copy of the official and up-to-date high-resolution NOAA RNC United States marine raster charts.
“iNavX is the original and still one of the best navigation apps.”
– Practical Sailor
“The most full-featured navigation app around and viewed by many as the standard”
– Sail Magazine
"The #1 recommended marine charting app"
iNavX is Compatible with: C-MAP, Theyr Weather, Waterway Guide, AIS, Brookhouse, DigitalYacht, ShipModul, vYacht, Vesper Marine, NMEA 2000, Chetco and more.
NEW CHART STORE
Purchase all your favorite charts. Chart subscriptions vary by chart and provider from $9.99 to $199.99 annually, charged to your iTunes Account, which will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
User's Guide: http://inavx.com/help/
Another fantastic update to improve your experience using iNavX. We are always working hard to make iNavX the best marine navigation app on the market and this includes lots of little tweaks and improvements. We hope you enjoy this latest build.
Ratings and Reviews
I really cannot understand the recent (and few) negative reviews... I am slipped in the Santa Cruz, California small craft harbor. I have 20 year old integrated Raytheon electronics (fish finder, radar, chart plotter) and following the tsunami that hit our harbor, I lost the chart plotter functionality. Knowing that to replace my integrated system would cost me over 10K, I 'rolled the dice' and downloaded INavX to 'temporarily' replace the plotter as I was not prepared to haul out, $$$, etc. Well, over two years later I still am not planning a haul out for electronics as... I now am very satisfied with my IPAD/INavX next to my radar and fish finder. I currently have all my fishing and important navigation coordinates loaded and adding new ones regularly with a tap of the stylus. In actuality, don't even miss my old chart plotter... Thank you INavX...
Circumnavigated in 2 yrs
Found iNavX to be very reliable and accurate everywhere we went, French Polynesia to N Australia, Indonesia to India, Red Sea through Mediterranean, Cape Verde to the South American Giuanas, Southern Caribbean to Panama, now up the Central American & Mexican Pacific coast. I highly recommend it as a compliment to a chart plotter. Charts for our B&G chart plotter are expensive so I don’t buy them and just use the generic world chart that comes free with the chart plotter. I subscribe to the iNavX Navionics charts per region as needed, and then plan my routes on iNavX, with all its visible detail, and transfer the waypoints to my chart plotter. I use iPhone 6 Plus but maybe a tablet, with its larger screen, would be better.
Be great if someday PredictWind GPX’s could somehow be imported and managed.
Good App, but...
We have used this app for two years now, sailing out of St. Augustine, FL, and now bound around the world on our 35' sailboat. This app has many nice features and it has gotten us through the Caribbean, now 3,000 miles. I really like the way it works and the detail it shows. I prefer the Navionics charts. We run the app on our iPad2 as our primary chart plotter, and keep a back-up iPad2 loaded with the same charts. You are allowed to run charts on two devices for the one purchase price for each set of charts.
Here's the "But...": This app does not support Active Captain. Active Captain is like TripAdvisor for cruisers. On chart plotters and apps that show AC, you can see details about ports, marinas, and anchorages right on your chart, complete with member reviews. If iNavX allowed Active Captain to show on its charts, it would be about perfect for navigation. Until iNavX supports AC, I will rate this a 4.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NavX Studios LLC
- 90.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 NavX Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Navionics+ USA/Canada (iPhone) $29.99
- Navionics+ USA/Canada (iPad) $79.99
- Theyr Premium Weather $39.99
- AIS Live $99.99
- Navionics+ Caribbean (iPad) $79.99
- Navionics+ Caribbean (iPhone) $44.99
- Fugawi Aboard USA - quilted NOAA raster charts $19.99
- Explorer Chartbooks - Bahamas $69.99
- Mexico Marine Charts - Sea of Cortez by Blue Latitude Press $39.99
- Theyr Premium - Mobile (Monthly) for iOS $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.