Welcome to the world of Ingress Prime, Agent. The fate of this universe, and perhaps others, depends on you. The discovery of Exotic Matter (XM), a resource of unknown origin, has sparked a covert struggle between two Factions. Cutting-edge XM technologies have completely transformed the Ingress Scanner, and it is now waiting for you to join this battle.
THE WORLD IS YOUR GAME
Explore the world around you and interact with places of cultural significance—such as public art installations, landmarks, and monuments—to collect valuable resources using your Ingress Scanner.
CHOOSE A SIDE
Fight for the Faction you believe in. Harness the power of XM to evolve mankind and discover our true destiny with The Enlightened, or protect humanity from a hostile takeover of the mind with The Resistance.
BATTLE FOR CONTROL
Dominate territories by linking Portals and creating Control Fields to achieve victory for your Faction.
Strategize and communicate with fellow Agents in your neighborhood and around the world.
Agents must be over 13 years old (for residents outside of the European Economic Area); or over 16 years old or such age needed to consent to the processing of personal data in the Agent's country of residence (for residents of the European Economic Area). Unfortunately, no children may play Ingress.
Contact us in-game by going to Settings > Help Center > Go.
Terms of Service
• We updated to Unity 2019 LTS for improvements and stability.
• Fixed: Speculative fix for our top crash.
• Fixed: Moved mission waypoint description so Layers button doesn’t block it.
• Fixed: Standard emoji in COMM display.
• Fixed: Fixed softlock when nominating a new Portal.
• Fixed: Dronenet layer selection preserved after restarting.
• Fixed: Agents can purchase a cosmetic medal at max inventory.
• Fixed: Corrected VO audio when deploying a Portal Fracker or Beacon.
Ratings and Reviews
You guys are putting in work. However there are some things that need to be fixed in order to be pretty close to a perfect app, such as the start up time, an increase to the overall speed of the game (resonator deploy time mainly), putting in a message that tells you that you can’t recharge portals over 45 mph (it tells me LOCAL_RESONATOR_NOT_SET which idk exactly what it means but it should say “unable to recharge over 45mph” for the newer players), an easier way to organize your portal keys as I have so many, an easier way to recharge your portals (it just becomes tedious when you have to recharge EVERY portal when you have 200+ portals to recharge everyday), and to get notified when someone is destroying your portal that’s not yours but you have the portal key (sometimes portals will be damaged or destroyed without notifying me just because I’m not the portal owner.)
If you guys fix all of these things, I will play the game until the day I die. This is my favorite mobile game and I would hate to see it stay this way.
Interesting premise but fails on delivery of gameplay content
There’s no other game quite like Ingress, and for good reason. It’s surprisingly deep but also lacking in gameplay elements at the same time. This is a PVP game where you battle other agents in real life locations via the portals in game. Issue here is that the game became extremely dull when you are located in areas with few players. You cannot play the game anymore because almost all the gameplay is aimed at local in person PVP interactions. There really needs to be more marketing and dynamic content because there’s a huge opportunity here to have a fun engaging game. Live world events organized by players are the best part of the game but that’s pretty rare and you have to travel which isn’t really possible with Covid pandemic. My favorite part of the game because of lack of players for PVP is the missions for exploration of different neighborhoods. Unfortunately lately even that feature is broken and new missions are not getting approved. Overall I think this game really needs some rework as the gameplay concepts haven’t really changed in years while the player base has suffered almost a complete collapse in my area without new updates in content.
Latest update freezes game. Comm, still broken, now worse.
1. This latest update 2.72.1 often causes the scanner to go into “Location inaccurate. Scanner disabled.” and immediately freezes the game after which it is impossible to recover and you must restart. 2. In the portal UI menu, holding the Hack command button and sliding your finger to the glyph command is not as responsive as it used to be. The command just closes now when you slide over to glyph. It’s very hit and miss where before it was perfect. 3. The Comm feed, long needing an improvement, has actually become worse. When tapping a Comm notification you’ll be taken into the Comm UI but will see nothing but the horizontal bars that separate the in game activity squished off the left side of the screen. Previous review: Ingress Prime has come a long way and I’m happy to see it’s regularly evolving and being fine tuned. That being said, get rid of the VERY ANNOYING and unnecessary “safety and alert all all times” reminder pop up when you launch the game. This a great annoyance when you’re in a hurry to get into the game, especially when tapping a notification. Please fix the Comm scrolling.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Niantic, Inc.
- 239.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2021 Niantic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 15,000 CMU Pack $9.99
- 2,500 CMU Pack $1.99
- 7,000 CMU Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.