Note: this app may only be used by existing Incident Action Plan users who have licensed this function.
The simple interface of the Initial Response App lets users quickly build and manage documentation during an event. Access key information from your emergency response plans and checklists directly from the app.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Build and manage documentation during initial response
- Simple interface to quickly capture information
- Use Incident Templates to quickly access key information from your Emergency Response Plans
- Create customized checklists for your response actions
- Build a situation map and take photos from the field
- Manual typing or voice to text capabilities
- Synchronize all changes made in the IAP Software™
Updated timeline, checklist, and lessons learned
General bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App for my field ops
TRG has outdone themselves once again! This app has worked extremely well with ramping up our initial response activities. We have even started using it for our control center to track all of our medical responses as well. Great work TRG!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.