InShot - Powerful HD Video Editor and Photo Editor with professional features. Add music, transition effects, text, emoji and filters, blur background and etc! No Watermark!
- Trim video
- Cut/Delete middle part of a video
- Merge videos
- Adjust video speed (now InShot support speed ramping)
[Music , Effects & Voice-overs]
- Add exclusive vlog music of InShot featured. Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
- Lots of fun sound effects.
- Add voice-overs.
- Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features.
[Text & Emoji]
- Add text on video and photo.
- Add emoji on photo.
- With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video.
[Filters and Effects]
- Lots of cinematic filters
- Unique effects such as glitch, noise, beats, retro DV, etc.
- Combine 2 clips with smooth transitions.
- Make your video more eye-catching, editing video like a Pro.
- Add video and photo layers on main video.
- Use chroma key/green screen to create a creative works.
- Add mask to PIP.
- Add motion to layers(text, stickers, PIP) by using keyframe tool
[For social media]
- Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
- Colored border to make it square ready.
- Move video/photo inside the square.
- Add text and stickers to photos, make fun story.
- Add filters and adjust brightness, contrast, curves and etc.
- Make photo collage
- High video output resolution. Now InShot support save in 4K, 60fps.
- Share to social apps, like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
[InShot Pro Unlimited Subscription]
- With an InShot Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and advertisements will be removed automatically.
- InShot Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedback and suggestions are important to us! For more InShot news and tutorials, follow us on YouTube @InShot Video Editor.
InShot is not affiliated, associated, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter.
- Brand new material store
- New transition pack "Film"
- Support exporting video in MP4 format
- Support photo drafts
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Email us at email@example.com. Your ideas and feedback are important to us!
Ratings and Reviews
InShot is the best but I wish it had more features
Skip the stuff in parentheses because it’s not that important
The app is very good and every feature it has works the better than any app I’ve tried and is easier to use than any app I’ve tried but there should be some more developments as far as text effects and effects in general go. So like more transitions and more filters and way more video effects like we need vhs and all that jazz. An update like this would bring the app to another level. Tho I still prefer inshot because it’s so easy to navigate and use. (like for instance, video star is a very good app with almost all the qualities I need to edit like a pro even if u don’t have a computer u don’t need one with video star but it’s complicated af whereas inshot has all the basic edits that one would receive on their phone to edit and they work perfectly the way they word the effects is easy to understand which is something video star struggles with. Because all of us aren’t editing experts and I don’t know what half of VideoStars effects do because there’s no explanation or little summary and/or it’s worded the correct way and by correct I mean by the actual name. Which most of us have no knowledge of the actual name of effects we use everyday)
I love this app but...
I think this is one of the best, most useful apps, I have used for editing. I love making edits so this has made it easier. I think that if you guys could probably make it so we could use our own sound, from our own other videos, like Video Star, it would make it so much easier. I also think that it would make it so much easier to edit and a whole lot less annoying if you could put a transition wherever you want. Of course, some people might not like having that so you could make it so you can turn it off when you please. I can tell you I would not like to have the “new option” all the time.I would also like more options to make your videos/edits better. I think a great idea would be adding options to click and hold on to add an effect whenever and where ever you like, like Musically. Lastly, the most annoying thing ever on this app, is that when adding a transition it messes with the sound and time. Couldn’t you add the transition in without messing with the time or sound? I, also, absolutely, HATE the fact that there is no freaking back arrow. It takes about 10 times as slow as it should be taking because I make one small mistake and have to start all over. Thank you for the time, I absolutely love this app and would definitely request this to anyone looking for an editing app.
Fantastic Photo & Video editing
Very intuitive and capable editing. Easy to learn how to use. Nice amount of special features that allow for some cool effects. Totally recommend this app. I’m having so much fun with it 😊 To the developers, please add two things for us to make the experience even better. 1 - When editing photos and adjusting the slider values, make it so that the adjustment is viewable in real time. So as we are moving from 0 to 100% of an effect, contrast, saturation etc. the change is viewable as the slider is being moved. Right now it’s drag, select, and then the change is viewable. This makes finite adjustments very challenging. Weird because the video editor adjustments are viewable in real time but the photo editor is not. 2 - Much less important than the previous request, while in the effects tab it would be nice if the value slider had numbers 0-100% just like the adjustments tab. I’d prefer to have the effect slider look exactly like the adjustments slider. The dot and line are more intuitive and precise than the colored bars without numbers. And finally Thank You all for your efforts to bring us this wonderful media editing app ✌️💛😊
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InstaShot Inc.
- 191 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © InShot
- In-App Purchases
- InShot Pro (1 month) $3.99
- InShot Pro (1 year) $14.99
- Remove ads $3.99
- InShot Pro (Permanently) $34.99
- Transition pack - Power $3.99
- Video Effect - FORM Pack $1.99
- Filter pack - CINEMA $1.99
- Transition pack - Glitch $3.99
- Filter pack - SKIN $1.99
- Filter pack - CREATE $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.