Celebrating our Birthday --> LIMITED TIME Sale! (normally $2.99, NOW only $0.99) ---> DOWNLOAD NOW<---
Create your next logo on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with InstaLogo Logo Maker. And with a fresh new design and Apple Watch support, it’s even easier to create a great-looking logo and design on the go.
InstaLogo Logo Maker turns your iOS device into a logo-making machine. In minutes, you can design logos, posters, flyers, invitations and more. Then, share them with your friends or colleagues via email, upload them to Dropbox, Evernote and Box, save them to your iOS device, or send them to be printed. It’s never been easier.
You’re in good hands with the most popular logo maker app on the App Store, whenever you want to:
Create Beautiful Logos
- Choose from a massive library of logos
- Import your photos from your Photo Library
- Select from a huge selection of fonts, or import your own
- Copy and paste text, images and more into InstaLogo Logo Maker
- Pinch, drag and spin your logo elements to change size and perspective
Adjust & Modify An Existing Logo
- Change the gradient and color of your logos, text and background
- Add professional-grade shadows
- Use grid lines to align everything perfectly
- Move elements by the degree, for super accurate results
Fix A Mistake
- Undo and redo every step
- Erase any part of your logo, or the whole thing, easily
- Move things around with the Lasso tool
Release Your Creativity
- Draw with your finger or a stylus, now with 3D Touch support
- Select colors from the new color palette app on Apple Watch
- Let your creativity fly with support for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
Share and Save Your Logos
- Save with a transparent background, perfect for everyday use
- Upload your images to Dropbox, Evernote and Box, so they’re safe and shareable
- Share your logos by email or upload them directly to Facebook
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Support for iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Apple Watch
- Multitasking support on iPad Air 2 and newer
- 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7 and 7 Plus
- Works in landscape and portrait
- Over 50,000 logo combinations
- More than 270 handpicked latin and non-latin fonts
- Move, resize, rotate, flip, and nudge objects
- Fill text and logos with images
- Add custom borders to your text
- Adjust text spacing and arc
- Professional RGB/HSB/Hex color picker
- Favorites color palette
- Canvas and photo cropping
- Adjust opacity
- Smart guides
- Professional shadow editor
- Full Undo and Redo
- Finger and stylus support
- Eraser tool
- Lasso tool
- Transparent PNG support
- AirPrint support
- Available in 29 languages
Some features may require in-app purchases.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
Our app offers 1 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Annual Plan: $29.99 per year.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Download it NOW!
- Three new logo template packs are available: Flower, Dating and Law
- From now on, you can have 10 lines of text in a single textbox
- Fixed an issue that prevented color picker from working correctly with the drawing tool
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
Love the app? Please write a review and recommend it to your friends!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app!
I originally downloaded this app when I was in college for making posters and flyers for my school’s nutrition club events. Lately I’ve been using it for invitations and parties for family and friends’ events. You have overlay several individual components (pictures, text, on app images, etc.) and do the most fine tune critiquing to their orientation and display. It’s unbelievable how precise you can make your creations!
I do however come across a problem when overlaying too many items. My app just crashed and currently isn’t even opening as I have that project open and don’t want to lose my other projects so kinda of scared to delete the app. I suppose the app may just need to increase its storage space?
Also if I could recommend any other suggestions would be the option to see the layers of inputted items. The app does allow you to move items forward and back so you may lay text over images and such but a visual format of where these are in relation to each other could be more helpful.
Honestly other than these two things, this app is unbeatable. I’ve been searching and searching for a iPhone all similar and haven’t found one yet! Best purchase I’ve ever made on any iPhone application
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you so much for the kind words and honest review! 👏
As for the crash you are experiencing: we tried to find this bug, however all of our test devices work smoothly no matter how many layers we apply on the canvas. Can you please let us know, which iOS and device are you using exactly? Moreover yes, if your device is out of storage space, it can cause the app crash unfortunately. So maybe making some more space on your device can fix this issue.
As for the suggestion of layer management: I've added it to our to-do list of future updates, so a future update should bring this option for sure. 😊
To be able to troubleshoot your issue as soon as possible, you can shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for the cooperation! 👏
Still New Here
I've only just recently begun testing this app with a temp project logo, but it's been thoroughly enjoyable, thus far.
The options we're given to work with seem abundant -if not virtually endless, particularly given that it's "merely" a mobile app. The program, as a whole, feels fairly intuitive; and, in my opinion, there's not a lot of a learning curve required. And, as of the time of this review, I've experienced zero lag ...even with several layers applied.
My only real question or concern now is whether or not the quality of the eventual finished product(s) will withstand the test and meet with expected professional/business standards, in the end.
I'll try to remember to make it back here and apply that final star 1) after I've had more time with this program and 2) after I've deemed the quality of our completed logos worthy. Even in the meantime, however, I would still readily recommend this app to others. Great Job, Developers!
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for the kind words and for the recommendation! 👏
We hope that the final logo did meet your expectations and everything worked fine during the logo creation process. If you need any technical support or have questions regarding InstaLogo, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com, we are here to help! 😊
Really enjoying IstaLogo
Okay, so let’s just start with a disclaimer: I am not at all creative, nor do I have much in the way of computer skills. I can fumble my way around, but I’ve been out of an office setting for over 5 years now, so I’m a bit behind the times. With that in mind, in the past hour or so, I’ve made myself two (very pretty, if I don’t say so myself) logos for my business. Yes, it’s probably taken me longer than the average Joe, but that’s because I’m fumbling around a bit. For the most part, the app is really quite intuitive. The demos were helpful, as well. The templates are great, a really nice variety. More than enough fonts, and if you don’t like what you see, it’s easy enough to upload your own. And fiddle with color to your heart’s content. There’s no way you won’t come out with something professional looking and that you aren’t proud to use. Great app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a nice feedback, it's really appreciated! 👍 If you have any questions or suggestions regarding InstaLogo, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PocketSoft Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 245.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 PocketSoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Object Pack
- Object Pack $0.99
- Object Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.