The Intelliprox BlueTM is a reliable single-door access control solution, which is easy to install, easy to configure and easy to manage. You don't need to be a seasoned, industry professional to install these convenient door controls. The Intelliprox Blue connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, providing a low-cost installation and user-friendly interface. Administration of the program is straight-forward, convenient and intuitive.
This App is available for Apple mobile phones and tablets.
-Low power consumption
-Remote Door Control
-Low cost compared to other similar door access solutions
-The Intelliprox BlueTM incorporates all the advantages of the NXT Proximity Readers and Cards
-Manage Cardholders, Access Groups and Schedules from your mobile device
-A very economical means of increasing security for a facility or site
-Intelliprox BlueTM carries a two-year no-questions-asked warranty for full replacement.
-Simple installation tools and instructions
New Feature Release:
- We have added a Temporary Unlock feature to the App main screen. This feature (a new button displayed on the main screen) allows a user to temporarily unlock a door directly from the app, allowing entrance or egress.
- Corrected an issue where a Bluetooth scan from the app would show all available Bluetooth devices within range instead of only showing IP Blue devices. The Bluetooth scan now only shows IP Blue devices.
- Corrected an issue where a credential enrollment performed while a controller was active in an auto-unlock state would reset the reader LED to display default, amber (locked) state. Now, should a credential enrollment be done during an active auto-unlock state, the reader will return to the green LED per the auto-unlock state.
- Corrected certain Spanish language text strings that didn't read quite right.
- Corrected/updated several text strings, logo graphics, and information links that didn't read or look quite right.
- Corrected an issue when restoring the same, large database to multiple controllers that could cause the App to stop, requiring you to restart the app.
- Corrected a display issue with Friday time schedules where additional, unnecessary digits were displayed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This Ap is far from working correctly. I think they rushed it to market before it was ready. Locks up phone, features aren’t working correctly card holders disappear it need serious attention!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Keri Systems, Inc.
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Keri Systems, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.