Wisenet Mobile is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin's security network products.
Our app lets you view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions, search & playback anywhere with your smartphone.
◎ Current compatibilty with our surveillance products
- Network Camera : Wisenet P / X / Q / L series
- NVR : PRN/XRN/QRN/LRN series (including /TE)
- DVR : HRD Series (including /TE, /TU), SRD-1694U, SRD-1694/1685/894/494
- Pentabrid Recorder : HRX Series
※ For more detailed supporting models, please refer to the FAQ.
- Live streaming video with PTZ control
- Calendar/Event Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
- Concurrent Playback on Multi-Channel/Multi-Device
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Provide the profile selection and shows profile status
- Password function for security
- Convenient and secure fingerprint login
- Register up to 1,000 number of devices
- Digital Zoom
- Quick & easy access of mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with "Dynamic domain naming service"(DDNS)
◎ This application uses FFmpeg and SDL under LGPL v2.1
- iPad Landscape mode support
- Temperature Event support (TNM-3620TDY)
- Buddhist and Japanese calendar support
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to connect
to my pretty old but working good SNV-7080R cameras. It detects them using scan button but won’t connect with “Not registered, couldn’t connect to network”. Old iPolis app works fine (but it’s very outdated and ugly).
Latest update has issues with rotate on iPad.
App opens to camera selection screen in portrait even if iPad is rotated. If you choose cameras it will rotate to widescreen if you physically rotate the screen back and forth but will revert to portrait if you navigate to the camera selection screen. Fix the app to show in widescreen and portrait like it worked before.
Scam ? Or are they out of business?
I purchased several brand new cameras last year, and have had some issues setting them up. I’ve spent months trying to contact Wisenet and have heard nothing back from them.
Either it’s a scam or maybe they’re out of business, but after spending thousands of dollars on equipment just to be ignored feels like a scam.
Don’t bother with this company.. I regret it 100%. Had I just bought a nest or ring setup I’d be able to monitor everything right now and for very cheap! Instead I spend 10x the amount and for nothing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hanwha Techwin Company Limited
- 62.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.