The InterCap mobile application provides training material for trainers and teachers for both online and face-to-face training and aims at building their capacity in topics related to migration and sustainable development drawing on contemporary participatory methods and Global Learning, such as Philosophy for Children, Open Spaces for Dialogue and Enquiry and Theater for Living. Users can have access to the online modules or download them and have offline access. The modules are:
1. Migration, Security and Sustainable Development in an interdependent world: Theory and Practice
2. Development Education and Teachers’ Training:
3. European and National Context
4. Communities of Philosophical Enquiry (COPE)
5. Interactive Learning Communities (ILC): Engaging in critical thinking, reflection, inquiry and dialogue for global learning
6. Participatory Theatre Methods for Global Learning with reference to Theatre for Living
7. Train the Trainer pedagogies
The 6 modules of the InterCap Training Package, when successfully completed, and the self-study material, requires effort by learners which is equivalent to approx. 50 hours altogether (6 modules of 30 hours and additional audiovisual and reading material of 20h for self-study), i.e. 2 ECTS.
All modules are available in English, while selected material is also available in Greek, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Croatian and Slovenian.
Upon successful completion of the training package, you will receive a certificate of participation.
- 'CARDET'CENTRE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 59.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 'CARDET'CENTRE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.