Interior Design for iPad v3.0 – Now with TapGlance technology!
This is the biggest update we’ve ever performed, and it is nothing short of amazing. You can now render photo-realistic images right on your iPad. See your plans come to life with TapGlance cloud render technology. Please check the “What’s New” tab to read about the exciting new features implemented in Interior Design for iPad.
Picked for Top 50 Must Have iPad Apps by TIME Magazine!
Interior Design for iPad is the #1 best-selling interior design app in the US, UK, Canada and 14 other countries!
Interior Design for iPad is a user-friendly app that gives you the power to take on any interior design project or create any floorplan quickly and easily. With little to no learning curve, you could be designing your new interior in as little as 5 minutes.
Go from drawing your floor plans in 2D to walking through them in vivid, stunning 3D. You can drag and drop objects within your layout and remove walls, alter the shape of rooms, or add onto your layout as simply as tapping the screen. With over 3300 objects and materials included in the app for free, you can customize every surface or piece of furniture in your layout, even installing wood floors by choosing from a selection of real wood grains.
Interior Design for iPad is one of the only mobile apps in the world that supports render, giving you the ability to create an amazing 3D image of your design including shadows and other special effects. The render feature is available on iPad 2 and above.
Once you’ve completed your layout, you can share it with friends, family, or colleagues by exporting it to email, photo album, Dropbox, or your favorite social networking sites.
Features and Highlights:
Drag and Drop of materials in 3D - It’s easy to see how your home would look with new floors added or a wall taken out. You can drag and drop walls, floors, and other materials in real time and instantly see a 3D image of the changes in your layout.
Drag and drop windows and doors in 3D - Drag your windows and doors around your layout to find the perfect position for them.
Stunning real-time 3D - Take a walk through your layout and explore your design in stunning, real-time 3D. Your tour will include amazing furnishings, high quality materials, and perfect lighting to give you a real-life view of your layout.
Interior Design for iPad now offers auto-renewal subscription. The app itself and its content is completely free, while renders and a few professional features like 4K renders and custom logo require a subscription.
Standard ($3.99/month), Enthusiast ($8.99/month), Advanced ($17.99/month), Professional ($25.99/month).
Prices above are in US dollar and may vary for your country.
• Renders – Standard renders with simulated and ambient light.
• Photoreal – Photorealistic renders with real physical lighting model.
• Panoramic Render – It’s now possible to render a panoramic view of your scene. The app has a built-in viewer for panorama renders.
• 4K Render – This extremely high-quality render is suitable for prints and professional presentations.
• Custom Logo – You can watermark your renders with your own logo.
Please read the following about auto-renewable nature of subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renewal in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This is a major update for Interior Design for iPad (IDFI for short), please read carefully.
1. Completely redesigned the app interface - IDFI now boasts a modern, clean, flat interface that will make it easier to design and interact with your plans.
2. Manual Exposure - users can now select a manual exposure for renders (increase or decrease overall brightness).
3. iCloud support - manual import & export of plans.
4. Added icons for shelf categories.
1. Improved duplicating objects placement.
2. Improved model selections - it should be much easier to select small items now, and items behind other items.
3. Improved rotation controls.
4. Added X icon for clearing the field while creating new plan.
5. The keyboard now closes after tapping outside of it while creating a new plan.
6. New items that are dragged into a plan will be in move mode by default.
7. Better selection of items and movement of items through doorways.
8. Fixed bug, preventing users from creating new user materials.
9. Other bug fixes and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app, just have few suggestions
I love this app because all of the furniture is unlocked and it does not make you pay for anything at all. And it does not have any sound so I can listen to music while I am playing the game. You can also modify the color and the size of any object. When you leave the game you don't have to press a save button or anything, so when you get back to the game it resumes right where you left off.
But when I am playing the game I wish that the app had a blankets to put on a couch or a bed. And that the app had barn doors for bathrooms or dinning rooms. I also think that there should be pet items, like beds and crates or dog bowls. There should also be more kid toys to decorate a bedroom or playroom.
Overall interior design is a great app to play if you are anything like me, and like to create and design houses and bedrooms.😊👍
Hello! I am writing a review for this app because I think it needed one. There is no membership or anything like that for customization, for fancy programmers, some people buy the one in app purchase, “photo rendering”. You can change the size and color of everything! This includes interior and exterior. The instructions need you to scroll through the video a couple of times, but once you get used to it, the app is easy and relaxing. Although there are some flaws that I would like to acknowledge. The app has a pretty wide variety of items, but some things have very little, including the Kids Room tab, maybe add rocking chairs or even just a wider variety of items. Second, I am unable to make an L shaped room, for hallways or small walkthroughs, this can be important. I do not know if it is possible, but if not, please add it. Third, you walk extremely slow around the house if you are in walkthrough mode.
Some people say this app is bad and good reviews are fake, but I personally, HIGHLY recommend this app. I hope that the flaws I have spotted will be fixed in the future.
Great free app that could use some updating.
I use the free version to give clients a better visual of their space and how it can be changed.
It is completely free, and I can send layouts to clients by email, so that is a wonderful plus. I can add my own pictures and make my own wall colors.
You can't get accurate sizing on walls and items.
The items are very limited. I would pay for an app that offered considerable more options in all categories. The version you can pay for currently does not offer nearly enough for me to buy it.
Materials are very limited and unrealistic looking. I have better luck finding an item online, taking a snapshot of it, then uploading that and using it as a material.
If I duplicate an item, then delete one, it will want to delete all items.
I can't move too many items too close to each other. The items just won't line up properly. It might be a fraction off, but it's enough to make a difference.
Overall, it's free and I can find nothing that compares. I hope they make a paid for version with a much more extensive library and fixes the little glitches.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Black Mana Studios
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Black Mana Studios USA
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Subscription $3.99
- Enthusiast Subscription $8.99
- Professional Subscription $25.99
- Advanced Subscription $17.99
- Custom Logo $29.99
- Remove Ads $3.99