Finally, after years of searching, this is the app you’ve been looking for. Encircle is a home inventory app for policyholders, a field documentation solution for restoration contractors, and a productivity tool for insurance adjusters. Whether you’re creating a home inventory, mitigating a loss, or managing a claim, we’ve got you covered.
AVOID ‘NO CLAIM’ SITUATIONS
Called to losses only to discover that the ‘flood’ is just a puddle? Not anymore! Peer into the severity of the loss before you’re even on site with our Link tool. Use the remote insights to triage claims and send the right personnel and equipment the first time.
NEVER MISS A LINE ITEM AGAIN
Struggling to create consistent, accurate scopes? Not with Encircle. Our scoping tools guide the user to help them create consistent, detailed scopes in minutes on their mobile device.
CREATE PDF REPORTS IN SECONDS
Tired of waiting for paperwork? So are we! That’s why we’ve made it easy to get customer approvals and sign-off immediately with forms and documents customized to meet your needs.
GET DRY WITH OUR MOISTURE TOOL
Whether you’re mitigating a flooded basement or a large commercial loss, our tool helps you get dry with an easy-to-follow workflow, equipment tracking, helpful alerts, and automated reports. Even better, use the dehumidifier and air mover calculators to quickly determine how much equipment is needed on the job.
CONDUCT VIRTUAL AND ON-SITE INSPECTIONS
Step into the future with an app that allows you to streamline, manage, and complete on-site and virtual property inspections. Even better, save time and money by eliminating the need for multiple on-site visits.
FREE HOME INVENTORY APP
We've got you covered! Use our free home inventory app to quickly and accurately document the contents of your home. Use it for moving and estate planning, or creating documentation for insurance claims.
Moisture and Psychrometrics
Custom Forms and Documents
Contents and Inventory Listing
Digital Signature Capture
Store and share data in one location
*Note you can select whether you are a homeowner, contractor, or an insurance professional within the app.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s easy to start taking inventory but there are a few hang ups preventing it from perfection. I’m currently using it for my expensive collectibles and it’s sorely missing a few features. It only allows 1 photo of each item outside of a receipt photo. For me to get the full value of an item, I need to document multiple angles to prove it’s condition during an insurance claim. Also, the ability to place notes under each photo separately would help. If you want to be extremely thorough, a regular old spreadsheet might be better. Hopefully they update the app to cater to more than just home owners.
great start - long way to go
Beautifully designed. Wonderfully simple.
However, there are lots of areas where I'd like to see improvement:
1. It is sometimes very slow and otherwise responsive on my iPhone 5. Needs to be more consistent. Entering lots of data is unbearable when the app runs slowly.
2. Once you've taken the pictures there's no obvious way to get them out. Should be able to press-hold to copy/save to camera roll so that you can easily email to insurance adjuster. The export function sent me an email with a .zip attachment that would not open on my Mac running Mountain Lion. The Zip file was only 2 KB, so I suspect that it didn't contain my pictures, anyway.
3. Each asset's menu uses most of the screen to display links to google searches under the headings of "documents/video", "troubleshooting", and "parts and accessories". I would venture to guess that practically no users techie enough to make full home inventories on iOS devices and yet don't know how to google the name of their product to look for support videos.
This area would be better served to show additional photos, my notes, warranty expiration dates, related assets (printer for a computer) etc.
Great App, Great service
This has been an incredible way to keep track of my jobs. Simple to use, and of course they’ve had their bugs but every time I call in to explain, they’re on top of it. Literally some of the best customer service I’ve had from any kind of management software. Definitely sticking with them
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Encircle Inc
- 132.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2021 Encircle Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.