InvestingNote: Investing Community, Trading Ideas
Discuss Shares, Forex, ETFs, Crypto & track US, HK, SGX, Bursa stock prices
InvestingNote is South-East Asia’s largest community and social platform that empowers investors to share, learn and connect with better investors.
This is not just a traditional stock forum – but presented in modern, engaging and social media-style live feed, similar to Facebook, LinkedIn. This is THE APP to know exactly what's Hot and what's not in the market as an investor in the Region - similar to Reddit’s WallStreetBets!
Tap on the wisdom of the crowd for better investing & trading outcomes. Their knowledge, Your gain!
What this app offers:
The Strong & Vibrant Community for Both Investors and Traders Across the Region
• Most active community of investors and traders in the Region - including professional investors & verified institutions
• Harness the power of social sentiments: get investing ideas in the stock markets daily
• Identify big trends alongside other investors and act on it fast!
• Users gain reputation and ranking system - quality content and engagement
• Do your own charting and share it - the fastest way to get financial and investment knowledge through the power of social media!
Wide Range of Market Data:
• Keep track of stock prices across US, SG, HK, MY stock markets and exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ, CBOE, SGX, BURSA, HSI
• Major Forex (FX) pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/HKD, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD etc.
• Major Cryptocurrency pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD etc.
• Advance Charting Tools - with free, customizable technical charting tools & indicators such as MACD, Ichimoku Cloud, Short Sell Volume, Moving Averages and more
• Get key fundamental ratios for every stock such as EPS, P/E, P/B etc
• Access the full corporate calendar for every listed stock, Tesla (TSLA), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG), Palantir (PLTR), SGX (S68), DBS (D05), Top Glove (TOPGLOV), Genting Bhd (GENTING), Malayan Banking Bhd (MAYBANK) and other stocks – use this to know when earnings results/dividends are released
Live News, Announcements and Research
• Get updated news and information to keep you in touch with the market.
• Access the latest research reports shared for stocks
Virtual Portfolio and Watchlist
• Create your own watchlist and track them seamlessly
• Track your own virtual portfolio that does not require any funds. Say goodbye to troublesome ibanking OTPs!
• Follow stocks news and monitor price action closely
• SGX stocks include Capitaland(C31), SIA(C6L), Singtel(Z74), DBS(D05), etc.
• US stocks including Facebook Inc. (FB), Apple Inc. (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Nike (NKE), Netflix (NFLX), etc
• Malaysia stocks including Top Glove (TOPGLOV), Genting Bhd (GENTING), Malayan Banking Bhd (MAYBANK), etc
• Hong Kong stocks including Tencent, Meituan-SW, Baba-SW, JD, Kuaishou, HSBC, AIA, Sunny Optical, etc
• Access premium and exclusive analysis and insights from veteran and professional investors. Follow and learn the way they pick their stocks!
Our App Is Supported by Our Valued Partners:
• Bursa Malaysia
• Societe Generale
• moomoo Futu
• CSOP AM
• M+ Online
• CGS-CIMB, ProsperUs
• Rakuten Trade
• CMC Markets
• KGI Securities
• iFast FSMOne
• The Edge
• LionGlobal Investors
• Saxo Markets
• OCBC Securities
• UOB Kay Hian
• MayBank Kim Eng
* We've now added a brand new trending page to show trending stocks based on our community discussions.
* You can now tag stocks and users easily and quickly with the $ and @ buttons respectively.
* You can now copy a post's content by long-pressing on the post.
* You can now delete comments within a grace period of 30 minutes.
* You can now watch videos in the app directly!
* You can now turn notifications on or off for users you're following.
What's been updated?
* You can now view unrealised, realised and realised with dividend informations in your portfolio header.
* Entry and last done prices in your portfolio are now displayed in 3 decimal points.
* The trending stocks list now defaults to your default country.
* Fixed incorrect transaction values in your portfolio's transaction lists.
* Fixed a rare issue where you can't add sell transactions.
* Sponsored labels will now appear correctly for Sponsored posts.
* Fixed texts overlapping with next line in certain posts.
* Fixed a bug where replying to yourself would crash the app.
* Fixed a bug where visiting certain profile pages would crash the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for one stop research and portfolio management
I've been using this app for almost 4 months. This is one of the few app that I use it daily to keep myself updated on market conditions and research for stocks to buy.
This app provides a great interface to research on stocks and view comments from fellow community contributors. It also include a watchlist feature where you can keep track of your earnings. The only downside is there's only 1 watchlist for the mobile app version whereas the desktop interface can have multiple watchlist. Perhaps the developer can include this suggestion in subsequent versions.
Otherwise, I'll highly recommend this app!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Investing Note Pte Ltd
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2021 InvestingNote Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.