The ultimate stealth battle adventure where everyone’s invisible.
Risk versus reward guides your journey through the full-length single player campaign and local/online multiplayer. Vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. A massive amount of lovingly-made environments, maps, modes, and abilities – all obsessively balanced – combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery.
• Single Player Campaigns
Challenge yourself in the Hero’s Journey: individually tailored hero campaigns filled with puzzle rooms, skill challenges, and boss fights. The unique abilities have entire journeys built specifically to teach you to properly use that hero’s playstyle – all while the art of stealth and mastery of movement becomes second-nature.
• Battle Local & Online
Once you’ve honed your skills in the Hero’s Journey and defeated all of your friends, you’ll want to challenge the world! Online matchmaking, crossplay with PC, Mac, Linux, and Nintendo Switch™, and public or private matches with join keys allow you to find a foe anytime, anywhere.
• Choose your Main
With 12 different heroes – each with their own unique ability – there is a perfect strategy for every playstyle. From meticulously sneaky to ruthlessly aggressive, find your favorite ability and shock your friends when you appear out of thin air and surprise them!
• Competitive, Deep Hide and Seek
Count your steps to find the perfect hiding spot, wait for your foes to reveal themselves, then pounce! While counter-intuitive at first, invisibility becomes your most versatile tool, leading to intense moments of complete silence. Invisigun’s core mechanics reward patience, forethought, trickery, and awareness.
• Easy to Learn, Tough to Master
The depth is nearly unlimited with intentional baits, undetectable direction changes, powerup drops, and accidental bumps (that may not be so accidental). The chess dance is infinite and evolving, and all of the deceit is only heightened by the fact that your opponents could be lurking ANYWHERE!
- Fixed loss of control when online matches begin.
- Fixed instant replays not... replaying.
- Hotfix for loss of control when joining online lobbies.
• New localization: Russian
• GAME: Performance optimizations
• GAME: Faster startup
• UI: Adjusted some button target visuals for clarity
• UI: Much improved UI performance in online lobbies
• UI: Warning when time-based modes are almost over is more clear
• JOURNEY: Aether's boss shows shields on all body segments instead of just the head
• JOURNEY: Regen shield time on Carmen stage 6 increased from 0.5s to 0.75s
• UI: Fixed letterboxing shadows in middle of screen
• UI: Localization corrections
• UI: Fixed some text labels' display in Japanese
• UI: Fixed offset scrolling positions in options menus
• UI: Possible fix for blank interface elements (sanity checks when data loading on startup)
• INPUT: Fixed some instances where control would be lost
• NET: Fix for some disconnection cases when returning to the lobby after a match
• NET: Fixed degrading network performance as a match progresses
• NET: Fixed online stuttering and hitches after the first round
• NET: Fixed incorrect shot style being set on clients
• NET: Fixed freezing that can occur in Zone Control and Carrier modes
• NET: More accurate framerate-independent timers for online modes
• GFX: Fixed Selene's jump shadow showing in the wrong location for 1 frame
• GFX: Fixed Phoebe instantly showing at her teleport destination for 1 frame
• IRIS: Fixed being able to dash over Djaan-Khe's traps
• EPI: Fixed not triggering footstep effects if activating ability midway to the next tile
• DJAAN-KHE: Fixed not triggering footstep effects if activating ability midway to the next tile
Ratings and Reviews
First off, I’d like to say that the game’s concept is very interesting, and I really enjoy the gameplay. That being said, I have a couple problems/concerns.
The controls are pretty hard to use. I constantly find myself moving in a direction I’m not trying to go, even with the controls being larger. However I’m using a smaller device, so it’s not much of a problem.
Second, the fact that you have to buy all but 4 characters is a bit unpleasant. If there was a “bundle” type of offer that’d be better in my opinion. Or just add campaigns to the other two free characters (If that was already planned, then my apologies).
Now multiplayer games work fine if there are at least three players, but if there are at least two bots, and they’re the last ones in a match, the game tends to take quite a long time. They rarely shoot at each other, but will instead collide, then run away, which can add quite a bit of time to a match.
But in conclusion, I don’t have any other problems with the game (Besides not knowing how to use emotes), and I really hope it gets a larger audience, as it does have quite a unique concept and is fun to play.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words! Check out the 1.8.5 for a new joystick-style controller, and support for connecting wireless controllers for high precision. Thanks for the other suggestions as well.
Fun challenging game
Ok, so most of the bad reviews on this app say that the controls or levels are too difficult, but the whole experience of playing this game is getting better and overcoming those obstacles, I have been playing for a week or so with the joystick controls, I have beaten the campaigns for the free players and play with friends that use pc to run this game, sure mobile controls may have a steeper curve but it’s not impossible to learn. The only criticism I have for this game is that it is really hard to find a match online unless you are playing with friends. I have sat in a lobby until I disconnect with no luck of finding anyone, other than that, good story, good graphics and dialogue that make every character unique, and great gameplay so far.
No online matches...
This game has a really great concept and the graphics are gorgeous. I have found it much easier to play with an Xbox/PlayStation controller than the on screen controls. I do not mind this at all.
The three star rating however is in reference to the online games. I would love to play one however I cannot as no matter what game mode/location I chose I will be looking for a match for eternity. I even tried putting any on both the game mode and the location and it still did not find a match. I’ve tried hosting and no one joins. I don’t know if this is a glitch or some kind of matchmaking error but I find it hard to believe not a single person in the world is hosting a game whenever I search for one. I hope this issue gets resolved soon as the game seems really fun!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sombr Studio LLC
- 189.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Sombr Studio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Iris $0.99
- Ronin $0.99
- Carmen $0.99
- Cronus $0.99
- Proteus $0.99
- Epi $0.99
- Phoebe $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.