Iodine Code is a powerful git tool and beautiful code editor. With syntax highlighting and code suggestion, it offers you a fluent experience similar to coding on PC. Coding, staging, committing, pushing and viewing logs, every thing will be done just in your iPhone / iPad.
• Powerful git tool (clone, pull, push, branch, tag, log, status, commit...)
• Beatiful multi-tab code editor
• Splendid diff viewer
• Handy project file manager with Quick-Opener and Drag & Drop
• iPad Pro smart keyboard shortcuts
• Great syntax highlighting (Objective-C only so far)
• Context awareness code suggestion (Objective-C only so far)
• Supported the latest devices
• Supported editing for more file extensions
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work with ssh, inconsistent documentation
I downloaded this app to check it out and have been pretty disappointed so far.
I started the app and added the public key it generated to my github account. I then tried to clone one of my private repos and the app tossed an error about negotiating ssh keys. Documentation says that I should include ssh:// before my url, so I did that. Now the app throws a malformed url error.
Waa waa failed experiment.
Maybe in an update or two this will be worth purchasing. As it stands the conflicting docs and inability to simply clone over ssh means I’ll stick to Blink combined with a VPS for now.
Unable to make it work; changing my GH password.
Can’t get it to work at all no matter how I try to clone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.