Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, other phone and pad, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with iPlayTo on your phone/pad, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
iPlayTo can also browse the media on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - iPlayTo can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running iPlayTo.
- Show photos on other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to other devices including its metadata;
- Detect & play media content in web pages;
- Browse the media files on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other players;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record video or audio and play them on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- iPlayTo is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone can be played by your TV/device;
- iPlayTo can't play the media in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to iPlayTo and play them.
- Fix some minor bugs;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I ♥️ this app but...
It should be awesome if we have the option to block other devices or TVs on settings. I never have had a problem with what I watch on my room but I know someone that was watching something on their room and by mistake they selected the tv on the living room 🤪🤣
Another Junk Caster!
Can’t find a single device that even the worst pick up. Will locate your files but that’s about it.
Like this app
The apps great u should find a way to let it run in the background cuz it will refresh and the music will stop
- Junhong Chai
- 44.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 e2eSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.