Monitor IPMI-enabled devices remotely via industry standard IPMI-over-LAN protocol!
- supports Temperature, Fan, Voltage, Current, Power Supply, Battery, Processor, Drive, Interconnect and Security sensor groups
- compatible with IPMI v1.5 and IPMI v2.0 protocols
- IPMI v2.0 SHA1 and SHA1/SHA1-96 ciphers for authentication and integrity
- IPMI SDR cache for fast sensor status refresh
- configurable network retry and timeout settings
- no ads
IPMI light is designed to monitor a single server only. For multiple server support, power control functions and ability to see detailed information about the chassis and individual sensors check out IPMI touch, also on the App Store!
Follow latest IPMI light news on Twitter @yellowKompressr
or read IPMI light development blog at yellowKompressor.com/ipmi-touch/
* IPMI light requires devices equipped with IPMI-compliant management controllers like DELL DRAC, HP iLO2, IBM RSA, SUN ILOM, Xserve LOM or similar for proper operation.
* IPMI-over-LAN protocol requires unrestricted access to UDP port 623.
- Resolution independent artwork
- Support for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great application, it allows you to monitor a single IPMI server for uptime of the IPMI subsystem and read the values of returned sensors. It covers IPMI v1.5 and v2.0. To monitor more servers simultaneously, you will need to buy the paid version (IPMI Touch) for $4.99.
I ended up buying the full version to get all the features.
Simple but powerful, the app works well with Xserve following the setup instructions on the website. App works best if you are on the same local network.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.