Apple TV Screenshots
IPTVX is a tvOS app which given a M3U or M3U8 playlist builds a fancy and user-friendly interface to watch your content in a fun and easy way thanks to several useful features.
It's very easy to use: just add a new playlist inserting the URL of your remote M3U or M3U8 file and you will be allowed to use the following features:
MOVIES AND TV SERIES
- Netflix style navigation;
- Movies overview, cover and details when a channel is highlighted;
- Movies info are downloaded in the language set on your AppleTV;
- Keep watching (from where you left) section: it will automatically shown once you start watching a Movie or a TV Series;
- Favorites: long press on a Movie or a TV Serie to add/remove it from favorites, a new section will automatically appear;
Pause/play and move cursor back and forward while the video is paused: just pause the video and move your finger on the AppleTV remote controller;
TV Series have a dedicate page with the list of episodes completed of titles, images and descriptions. They will also show progresses and you will be able to keep watching from where you left;
TV Series will show the “Next episode” button once the episode approach the end; if not pressed, they will go ahead automatically at the end of the episode;
- Movies and TV Series marked as adult content from the movie database will show an apposite badge.
Vertical navigation to show categories, channels and EPGs, all in the same screen;
Channel's current program's title, details, live preview and EPGs table when a Live Channel is highlighted (it requires EPGs info, if not present only the live preview will be shown);
Favorites: long press on a channel to add/remove it from favorites, a new section will automatically appear.
- Subtitles, internal to the video and external research;
On player screen program info for Movies, TV Series’ episodes and Live channels with also video resolution (HD, 4K, etc.): swipe down on player to get the menu panel;
- On player progress bar (also shown for Live channels - based on EPGs for live channels): swipe up to get the menu panel;
- On player channels list: swipe from left to right while watching a Live channel to get the list;
- On player screen audio track selection: swipe down on player to get the menu.
- Search Movie, TV Series and Live channels.
- Auto EPG: for the 90% of users watching IPTV, the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) is on the same server which provides your playlist. If this is your case, IPTVX will automatically find it for you;
- Possibility to insert an arbitrary EPG url (supports GZIP);
EPG is cached and reloaded automatically after 12 hours;
- M3U tags support for things like channel's logo and channel's identifier for EPG.
PLAYLISTS AND OTHERS
- Settings page;
- Parental control;
- Multiple playlists support;
- Cache last playlist accessed;
- All your data is on the app's Apple cloud for free and always available;
- Edit / Reload / Remove a playlist: long press on the playlist name to get the multiple actions menu;
- Set the automatically reload of your playlist: it might happen you keep watching a playlist for a long time forgetting to update it. With this feature you don't need to worry about it;
It works also with playlists that aren't strongly formed by M3U tags.
Enjoy IPTVX and feel free to write the developer if you have any feedback, help or request.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
The playlist shown in the screenshots is just an example. Neither this app, nor the developer provide playlists. To use this app, you are requested to provide your playlist's URL. The developer isn't responsible for your playlist's content.
Stay connected and updated:
- Added several deinterlacing options in settings;
- After a long time, finally fixed the bugs which made the app crash during the favorites and continue watching loading, addition and removal!
- Fixed the bug which showed the progress bar and the side channels panel at the same time in the player screen.
- TOP SHELF! Move IPTVX into the first row on your Apple TV, and it will show your favorites and keep watchings (you need to open your playlist once at least);
- Updated the app UI to work best with tvOS 13. If you didn't yet, feel free to update your Apple TV OS;
- Fixed the problem with Favorites and keep watching sections switching languages;
- Keep watching are now called 'Continue Watching';
- Improved the TV Series recognizer;
- Made clearer the color of the live channels' cell in the player.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App!! For me only miss subtitles support
Great app! I love the interface and how the app works, but in others apps I use subtitles.
For developer: subtitles are in the roadmap?
Thanks for the app! Great job!
Why a 3 Stars only
This app deserves a 5 stars for its excellent functionality, but it does not allow you to add more than 2 m3u playlists, I’ve tried to add 3rd one 4 times to no avail, each time the app returns to the list of 2 playlist and the + sign to add a new one, the same playlist I’m trying to add is playing perfectly on my other Apple TV using the GSE app. So give us a way to add more playlists to your app (the description of the app in the Apple TV Appstore says it is a multi playlist app), and your app would be rated 5+ stars.
Can’t get it to work
Although it validates my url and epg, I get an error that it can’t load the playlist. Please fix...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.