iPulsaret is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
iPulsaret is a new real-time software capable of all time-domain varieties of granular synthesis. A genuine granular playground able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: Grainlet, Trainlet, FM, time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, Live Input manipulation and many more.
Control and shape grains, anytime, anywhere with iPulsaret for iPad.
- Full AUv3 support
- 32 Polyphony Voices
- Granulation Sources: Wave, Trainlet, Sample, Live and Harmonic
- Grain Envelope Deformation
- Grain Glisson Sweep
- Grainlet Linkage
- ADSR Note Envelope
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox AudioCopy etc...
- Post FX chain: Echo, Ring Modulation, Lowpass Ladder and High Shelf filters, Reverb FDN and Dynamic Compressor/Expander
- Capture Master Audio Output
- Keyboard Musical Scales, up to 35 + User Defined Scale
Prevent copy for not supported files for Samples/Presets synchronisation
Added support for Auria automations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A fantastic app! Granular synthesis can be very difficult to come by via hardware. Thanks to Apesoft we have it at the touch of our fingers. I highly recommend making some space of your desk for an ipad if you desire taking the granular dive.
This is a great app! Basically a six channel granular effect with sample players for each channel. Only (slight) complaint is that the user manual could be better. The app is stellar, beats a lot of vst stuff (ok i still don’t have Crusher X.) I’m impressed.
I’m surprised that no one seems to mention how beautiful this can sound. Every sample I’ve imported can be mangled but it can also be shaped into something startlingly lovely.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.