Iridium Mail & Web enables you to wirelessly synchronize email and web content while connected to Iridium Wi-Fi Solutions. This app uses compression and network-based filters to optimize the use of email, sharing of photos, weather forecasts, and posting to Facebook and Twitter accounts that are otherwise not possible using standard apps designed for cellular and broadband networks.
Requires Iridium Wi-Fi compatible device and Iridium service subscription for network connectivity.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Fix iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Clean it up
The Iridium Mail & Web program should be clean and concise. This version seems very hobby shop.
1) the sent email mailbox should list the To email address of the email, not the from, which is obvious for sent email.
2) add the graphic that is in the upper left hand corner of the IridiumGo app so you may see the connection status.
3) in about, indicated the version of the program, not just the year.
4) why is receiving email is a two step process. Why do you need to do a connect and then go to email and send/receive when you can just use the send/receive email to send email. This is awkward.
5) should have the ability to specify how many days you want to receive grins and not default.
C’mon Guys - Fix this or you will go out of business
Ok, this is simple, FIX THIS! People need it and it does’t work. The silly “service bulletins” on the website are nonsense. You can’t tell people to turn off all of their phone features. What you need to do is make it easy for people to use. Go get with some quality APP designers and get this right. I’m also noticing increasing satellite irregularities. Listen, the core of your business is looking weak. You absolutely need to fix this or customers are going to simply look elsewhere and sooner or later, other alternatives are going to be available. Do a case study on BlackBerry before it happens to you. Again, I need your service, FIX IT !!!
This App is broken/Doesn't Work/No Support
I downloaded this app to use with my Iridium Extreme 9575 and the AxcessPoint Router. The old AxcessPoint App which worked great on my old iPad is no longer in the App store. This app doesn't let me get past the registration screen on either my iPad Air 2 or my iPad mini. I click on the support (here) and it takes me to a broken link.
I called Iridium on the phone and they sent me to some third party developer who cannot and would not not help me.
This APP is broken and there is nothing I can do.
- Iridium Satellite LLC
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2017, Iridium Satellite LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.