The famous Big Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew dictionary by Dr. Baruch Podolsky is now available for iPhone.
Providing Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew translation of over 60,000 words, currently proved to be the most complete, wide-ranging and modern Hebrew dictionary for Russian speakers.
* Nikud in Hebrew words.
* Accent emphasis in Hebrew and Russian words (if no emphasis - accent is on last vowel)
* Russian transcription for Hebrew words.
* Russian search.
* Hebrew search.
* Transcription search (using Russian letters + "h" for representing Hebrew sounds) - "Translit" mode.
* Search history (last 12 entries).
* Copying words and translations, with and without Nikud.
* More to come.
Fixes for potential incompatibility with iOS11.
Fixes for horizontal mode on tablets.
Icon and symbols update.
Fixes for left-right navigation in Transcription results.
Ratings and Reviews
A very good dictionary indeed. It is very helpful and always comes handy. However, it is impossible to launch it on iOS 5 as well as iOS 6 from the first time. It crashes all the time. It is required to make about five attempts to have it launched. This is the reason I'm giving it three stars rating.
One more thing. The new iOS takes x64 apps only in about a week and this app which I paid for becomes plain impossible to use.
Nobody seems to care to update it.
Does not work in iOS 11!
Add please support iOS 11! Does not work!
No more crashes!!!
Thank you for the update. Now it's stable. Best hebrew Russian dictionary.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.