Iron is designed for people who are serious about their workout routine and understand the importance of tracking their progress.
• Beautiful and simple user interface
• Native iOS only app
• Apple Watch companion app
• Siri Shortcuts
• Large library of built-in exercises
• Create custom exercises
• Iron detects and highlights your PRs
• Charts to visualize your progress
• Iron integrates with Apple Health: it can display your bodyweight next to your previous workouts and save your finished workouts in Apple Health.
• Automatically starting rest timer
• Share a summary of any workout with your friends
• Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg)
• No lock-in, you can export all of your workout data as plain text or JSON
• Many more features and many more are planned, this is just the beginning!
Terms of Service: https://ironapp.io/tos/
The exercise images are from Everkinetic (license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en).
iOS 14 Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very well built, glad to see the Swift language being widely used. Excellent developer engagement as well.
Great app, needs to be updated for iOS 14
Don’t open in iOS 14, needs to be updated, thanks
Developer Response ,
I’ve submitted a fix today. The update will be live soon.
- Karim Abou Zeid
- 16.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.1 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Karim Abou Zeid
- In-App Purchases
- Iron Pro - Monthly $0.99
- Iron Pro - Lifetime $8.99
- Iron Pro - Yearly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.