Weightlifting App is the only weight lifting / workout app designed by workout enthusiasts, for workout enthusiasts! We love working out just as much as you do so we designed the perfect app to track and analyze your workouts so you can maximize your gains!
COMPLETELY AD-FREE / PREMIUM-FREE:
- The only weight lifting / workout app with absolutely no ads and no premium features!
TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS:
- The only high-end workout app with a colorful, information-centric workout overview display
- Visualize your workout history in one of three ways: list, weekly, or calendar view
- Save workouts to your templates to instantly build off of existing workouts
- Use one of our many provided default templates as inspiration for your next workout
- Export and import your data to switch between devices in seconds
ADVANCED WORKOUT FEATURES:
- The only workout app with an interactive weight lifting equivalency chart
- The only workout app with QR code workout sharing
- Easily superset up to five exercises and add sets to each simultaneously
- 10+ distinct methods for inputing sets for maximum ease-of-use
- View workout duration, volume, total sets and much more in real time
- Easily print any workout, complete with QR codes and advanced statistics
ANALYZE EVERY ASPECT:
- The only workout app with a personalized workout summary view, including:
- Workout stats, personal records, unlocked achievements, and significant milestones
- Analyze workout volume, duration, muscle splits and more for every workout
- View your progress on each exercise: graphed out and organized to your liking
- Dozens of dynamic graphs to help you analyze every exercise
- Seamlessly determine your one-rep max for any exercise
- Find your favorite exercises and create custom ones
- View weekly summaries prepared each week highlighting your advancements
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY:
- Fight your way to the top of the global experience leaderboard by completing achievements!
- Compete against your friends for weight lifting glory!
- Effortlessly share your workouts with friends
CUSTOMIZE EVERY ASPECT:
- App-wide dark mode
- The only app with a customizable, machine learning-driven 'workout smart name' feature
- Create, name, and categorize any exercise
- Choose from one of eleven different ways to track your exercise
- Add variations to individually view your progress for each type
- An extensive settings menu, including:
- Prevent screen sleep, extra workout analytics, shortcuts, and much more
What's new in 5.5.2:
- Misc improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall the app is solid, but there are two mistakes. First off, when I press “See More” on a chart, why does the app crash? This needs to be fixed. Secondly, the app needs to stop assuming that I’m recording my workouts as I do them. The app thinks I’m doing 7-minute workouts because I record each workout in that amount of time. You should be able to choose the date and time that each workout is logged in.
Everything else about the app is good though and I like using it. Once these two issues are fixed, I’ll give a five star rating.
Edit: Thanks for the feature implementation and the bug fix! 👍🏼
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're currently looking into the "See More" bug.
We will have an update out in the next few days implementing your suggestions!
I really like the setup and features of this app. It’s easy to add exercises and it’s motivating to see your stats. There are two things I would want to see developed a bit for me to think this app was ideal. First, I wish I could add exercises and then choose what to superset. The setup right now doesn’t allow you to superset different variations of the same exercise, or if you change your mind about one of the exercises you have to go back and re add everything in order to superset them. Second, I wish when you opened an exercise it would show the weight you did for all of the sets last time you did it. If I do a burnout, right now the app will show my last used weight when I pull up that exercise again, and I have to search for what my actual max is in a normal set. Those changes would result in 5/5 stars from me.
Developer Response ,
We were thinking the same thing! We’re currently working on some backend features but we’ll put this at the top of our list. Thanks for the feedback!
Simple and MOSTLY enough
I think that this app hits mostly everything that I am looking for. Simple, somewhat customizable for layout, clean UI. However, I still need to use more than one recording method to track my progress. That is why only 3 stars.
** I fully understand the app is called ‘Weightlifting’. Problem is my workout routine includes more than that. Aerobic exercises are in the line up to add to your templates but they do not provide real world end-user benefit.
I would really like aerobic activities to have more than 120 sec max. Why not have a user input field or common increments like the rest of the exercises? I’m referring to cycling mostly for myself but it applies to anything aerobic in the list of exercises. If these could have time and distance options it would be 5 star for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gabriel Asel
- 75.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Chappy Asel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.