iScanner is a handy scanner app that will turn your iOS device into a powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with the e-sign feature – add your signature to electronic documents with just a few taps.
Easily turn an image to text with the OCR function. Extract text from a scanned document and then edit it as you wish. This powerful text scanner recognizes all popular languages and can even detect multiple languages within one document. The following languages are supported for text recognition: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, Korean, Hebrew.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesn't require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can set up a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra-fast pdf scanner app now!
Advanced PDF Scanner App:
– Scan to high-quality PDF or JPEG
– Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
– Recognize and edit any text from your scans
– Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
– Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
– Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
– Multipage scanning – scan as many pages as you like
– Batch processing mode
– E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
– Cut, copy or paste pages from and to iScanner
– Full-featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
– Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
– Sort documents by name, date or size
– Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
– Share your scans via email
– Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive
– Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
– Save scans to Photos
All scanned documents are stored locally on your device, they are inaccessible to us and to any third-party. You can easily share the documents by using the export option.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 12-month subscription with 3-day trial version – US$ 49.99
• 1-month subscription with 3-day trial version – US$ 9.99
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at http://iscannerapp.com/scanner/support
Thanks for staying with us! The new version offers:
– New start screen
We would greatly appreciate if you would take a minute to leave a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Best free scanner app!
Just downloaded this app thinking the free version would only let me scan the document as in many other free scanning apps. Wrong! I’ve been able to scan, adjust the color in many different ways and formats, sign the document ( with size adjustments and replacement), and have the options to send to an email, fax it, save to photo roll, send to document folder, and I believe one or 2 more options of moving the document all on the free version and that’s just what I’ve come across in the last 3 min. I can’t wait to download the full version! I’ve been recommended other scanning apps in the past and this one surpasses them by far! I will now be recommending this app to all the people who referred other apps along with new people! Thank you!
I've had this app for a few years, the free version that is. It has worked great aside from the ridiculous amount of advertisements up until now. Lately it won't pull up all my pictures, sometimes I'll upload pictures and delete them and they'll be deleted in the app and then I'll go to email it and sure enough the pictures I deleted in the app are on the emailed pdf but if you look in the app it will not show that it is there, then other times it will duplicate some pages in the pdf in its own, to correct it I'll re download it and delete what I need deleted and email it again and it will still be there. The most recent issue I had is that I uploaded pictures from my camera roll and I went in order when I downloaded them; I started at page 1 and went to page 30. When I was done I was scrolling through the pages in my app to make sure I got everything and all the pages were mixed like it would go in the following sequence 3,8,5,1,10,2,30,15etc... when u tried to fix it and move it to the correct spots it would automatically rearrange everything and not move certain pages. Like I said this was the best and easiest scanner app I have used but now I am thinking because I've had it for so long there are now "glitches" messing everything up trying to prompt me to upgrade maybe or maybe the app has just gone down hill; I'm not really sure.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are sorry about this situation. Could you please contact our customer support at email@example.com ? We will try our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you!
Beware of the “free trial”
After downloading this app to see if it would work to scan a couple documents into PDFs, I tried it, realized that it was purely a mediocre scanner app, and deleted it. This was only the beginning of the trouble. The next day, I received a notification that I had been charged $50 dollars for a year old subscription to this app. 50 DOLLARS? For a scanner app?? Complete ripoff, and in my opinion, a ploy used by app companies to scam people out of their money. Of course they will only tell you to read the fine print, but who in their right mind would drop $50 on a scanner app after trying it for a measly 24 hours. After all of this, I tried to request a refund from Apple, but as soon as I submitted my request, it was immediately denied, due to “evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior that entitles Apple to a corresponding counterclaim.” In my opinion, the fact that they will allow you to even request a refund, and then immediately deny your request is evidence of fraudulent activity on their hand. After trying everything I could to recover my hard earned money from the grips of the sneaky company, I decided to simply warn everyone else of the dangers of the fine print.
In short: The free version of this app was decent, but watch out for the 24 hour free trial followed by the 50 dollar year subscription. Read the fine print.
Developer Response ,
Our app is not fraudulent and does not use any ploys - it offers a free trial subscription and provides full subscription information. App Store trial subscriptions will automatically be renewed and converted into a paid subscription until you choose to end them in iTunes Subscriptions. This information is also displayed on the app description page, so users can see it before downloading the app. You can also review or cancel subscription using a link provided in the Subscription Confirmation email.
- BP Mobile LLC
- 138.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SPECIAL OFFER - 75% OFF $11.99
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.