Scanner PDF app will maximize your document management efficiency : a mobile scanner for your smartphone, to change paper into PDF, while saving both time and storage.
Scanner PDF supports image processing and can transform, rotate, sharpen your images, for best document quality, combined with Scanner PDF's top edge OCR engine.
- High resolution scans that preserve most of the original paper document details
- Built with OCR technology
- Multiple page PDF support
- Modify, delete pages
- Image processing engine that allows you to change contrast, enhance, sharpen for the perfect document quality!
- Share data with friends, with just a few taps
This app contains subscription :
- You can subscribe for premium account with unlimited scans, premium features and no ads
- Subscription is from $4.99 USD weekly*
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fixed crash when deleting pages
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Using this so I can scan my homework for the quarantine. When you try to scan something, it will only scan one paragraph at a time. It takes forever for it to even realise that it’s a document, and then this box thing will show up around whatever random paragraph it decides to scan. It will glitch back and forth quickly, so you don’t even realise that it’s scanning, making you think it’s not working. Similar to the ‘Camera’ app, there is a button at the bottom of the screen that you press to take a picture. The screen will flash brightly at random times, making you think it’s scanning it, which it is. There will be nothing that says ‘scanned,’ and only after you’ve accidentally scanned it ten times will the little icon appear with two rectangles and a number. Without clicking on it, you would have no idea that this is where your scans are. The scans themselves are either choppy, like I took a picture, turned the exposure way up, and ran a white pen all over the screen, or they’re basically just a black and white picture.
Difficult to use, glitchy, unclear, not user friendly, works poorly.
The scanner seems to work okay, just like any other scanner app really, but there is a screen that pops up when you’re ready to start using the app asking for your credit card, that “will not be charged” if you’re using the free version. You think you have to give the information in order to use the app. You think you can’t move forward and start scanning your docs without the information. They word it in such a way that they make you believe it’s needed as part of the set-up to use the app, the card won’t be charged. But as soon as you enter the credit card information BOOM!! They’ve got you and you’re card gets charged. Then good luck finding out how to contact them to stop the charge. There is no contact information and the only two email addresses you can find, are both “unknown” and “undeliverable.” I had to call the credit card company to dispute the charge and I put an alert on this company, and then canceled my credit card. Beware!!!
Just use YOUR CAMERA! Not Worth The Time Or Trouble!
I downloaded this app convinced by the App Store images that this app would create perfect “scanner” quality images (e.g. no glare, straight, light corrected) with the ease and convenience of an IPhone. I was wrongly mistakened. There are so many things that make this app terrible to use:
- Price: Free to download but the app tries to get you to buy the premium version, seriously? Just for a scanner?
- Advertisements: The app displays irrelevant ads practically after every swipe of the screen
- Scanning: The scanner is very difficult to use whether on automatic or manual. The capture area is usually too small, forcing the user to manually adjust the area. The final scans are usually crooked and feature tons of glare. My phone crashed several times while using the app, forcing me to start over.
- Exporting/saving: The app allows you to email, Dropbox, Google Drive, as PDFs, as JPGs, and export the images several different ways however, you are prompted to initially set up an email which cannot be set up because it is not available in the app’s settings.
There are just too many flaws with this app that are preventing me from recommending it to any one. The trouble I went through to use this app costed me 30 minutes when it could have been just 5 had I used my phone’s camera. JUST USE YOUR CAMERA.
- 119.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Luni
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.