The iScubaToo app is your 24/7, oncall scuba concierge! With iScubaToo you can log your dives, connect with other divers, find new dive spots and more. There are other dive log apps out there, but no other app allows you to find everything you’re looking for all in one place.
With iScubaToo, you’ll easily locate dive shops and understand everything they offer from where the shop is located to what kind of beer is on tap for after the dive! You can update and share your dive log and equipment preferences with ease and connect with other divers who’ve been to the dive spots you want to check out.
* View, edit and manage your diver profile
* View your dive log and historical data
* View diver statistics (i.e. total number of dives, last dive date, years of experience, time under water,
* Select your equipment preferences
* Locate the nearest dive center
* Share certification data, equipment preferences and other details with dive centers
* Confirm the language(s) spoken at dive centers
* Confirm amenities offered at dive centers (i.e. accommodations, food/beverages, equipment, dive options, etc.)
* Get directions to dive centers
* Log specific types of dives (i.e. cave diving, night diving, wreck diving, etc.)
* Upload photos and share your experiences, including other iScubaToo users as well as Facebook
* Use hashtags to categorize your images and help other divers find relevant dive spots.
* Divemasters: Track the details of each dive (i.e. depth, location, underwater sightings) and share them with divers with just one click. This allows divers to update their own log quickly and easily and ensures you won’t answer the same questions many times!
Your feedback and suggestions are important to us. We are continually improving the app and adding new features based on user feedback. Connect with our developers to make suggestions or ask questions at http://www.iscubatoo.com
* Added ability to see dive logs via a map interface
* Minor bug fixes with profile statistics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fixed and working great!
Update - I worked with the developer to identify why my app kept crashing and now it works great! Beautifully designed, user friendly, and so much more convenient than my old paper log book. Highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
Hello! I believe we have fixed all crashing issues. Also new updates coming for multiple photos and videos for dive logs. Please download upcoming patch, should fix all crash issues you were previously having.
Well Designed App for Divers
This app is well designed and easy to use. It allows users to do a lot of dive related research for both dive shops and dive sites and to log your dives. The developer of the app is also very responsive to suggestions for improvements. If you dive, this is an app for you.
Phenomenal diving App!!!
Logged all my dives with this app. Nice to show a dive shop my certificate directly from the App.
That’s what I call a user friendly, helpful and intuitive!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Data Springs, Inc
- 89.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © iScubaToo All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.