iSequence is one of the most powerful music creation studio designed exclusively for iPad.
Thanks to intuitive 8-track sequencer, tons of instruments, flexible mixer with DSP effects you can easily program and record profesional loops, beats and melodies. Now you control every aspect of your music project.
MUSIC IN MOTION
The workflow is extremely fluid, you can now record tracks and control movement in real-time, edit them using step sequencer and automation editor, switch between instruments, tracks and views without stopping playback. You can compose, jam and mix at the same time!
- Use one of 160 built-in instruments: a collection of acoustic instruments, drum kits, pads, leads, sweeps and ambient atmospheres recorded with top classic and modern hardware synthesizers.
- Buy additional banks in the BankShop
- Play using adjustable piano keyboard or large drum pads
- Create custom instruments using built-in sampler.
- Support for CoreMidi and Midi instruments
REAL-TIME RECORDING AND PARAMETERS AUTOMATION
- Record as you play the notes. Change instruments and tracks without stopping playback
- Use metronome and "slow down" mode if you are not a piano virtuoso
- Record parameter changes as you move controls
- 8 tracks and FX curves editor. Instruments are not bound to tracks, so you can play chords or use multiple instruments on a single track
- Edit music events using piano keyboard, drum pads and other controls
- Set note duration, panning, velocity and gliss
- Copy/paste, move and transpose selected area or patterns
- Arrange pattern sequences to create a complete song
MIXER AND EFFECTS
- Adjust tempo, master volume and beat shuffle
- Set level / mute or solo mode for each of the 8 tracks
- Route tracks to one of 5 configurable effect channels. Available effects: Filter, Reverb, Flanger, Delay, Ring Modulator, Equalizer, LO-FI crusher, live looper, Distortion.
- Upload, record or paste samples to create custom instruments.
- Use sample editor to set a looping area, ADSR envelope, sample-mapping
- Powerful loop slicer and automatic tempo synchronization
SHARING FILES OVER WI-FI NETWORK
- Export your work as HSQ, MIDI or WAV
- Import samples and create custom presets
- Copy your tracks to the audio clipboard
- Import HSQ songs
Visit www.beepstreet.com for video tutorials, use guide and forums.
"If you're looking for a complete sequencing workstation for your iPad, you won't find better than BeepStreet's iSequence" Computer Music magazine 8/2010
".. the effects are high quality, and the samples are really good ... I've written some songs for my new album using it" Gary Numan - ShortList magazine
"Regardless of your musical expertise, iSequence can grow with you." 148apps.com
iSequence has been used numerous times to create complete soundtracks for short movies and presentations as well as by musicians to produce commercial music.
- Fixed: crash during loading songs
Ratings and Reviews
I kid you not when I say that now that this has updated to the current iOS. It is amazing and very well made. It's got great samples and so many effects and different ways to change and arrange and control. It's not perfect. Cuz if it was it'd cost hundreds of dollars. So for the price we pay it is great. The extra sound packs are amazing!! I've used them all but the loops so I don't know about those. Overall, a fun and enjoyable app that you can make full songs with.
No Bluetooth Headphone’s capability?
I purchased this synth and all its add-on Banks. I purchased it because I was listening to the synth through my iPad speakers. However, then I wanted to hear them through my Bose Headphones, and “silence”! Everyone of my dozens of synth apps use Bluetooth. I have been a professional musician for 35 years. I know my way around things, but there is no “setting’s” for Bluetooth? I use Headphones all day every day, so I want these great sounds to play in Headphone. I tried sending you an e-mails, but haven’t received a response. I read through all of your “Help” documentation. No where does it mention about playing through Headphone’s. The sounds are top notch, but this is not what I expected. Help please.
Audio copy makes this even better!
Update: I can’t believe that 8 years later I’m still using this app and it’s still supported! Thank you!!
iSequence is the gift that keeps on giving. Sure I bought it for myself, but months later the updates keep making it better and better. Audiocopy works perfectly with Multi-Track DAW, so no longer do I need to use Beatmaker on my iPad to lay down beats.
Proper Multi-tasking support will make this process even easier! Can't wait for that to be added too.
This is one of the most expensive apps I have paid for ($15+) that continues to be worth it! Can't recommend it enough. It's helped teach me how to make music.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jaroslaw Jacek
- 165.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BeepStreet
- In-App Purchases
- Acoustic bank $1.99
- Electro/house bank $1.99
- Trance waves $1.99
- Loops vol.1 $1.99
- Loops vol.2 $1.99
- Chiptunes bank $1.99
- Funny farm bank $1.99
- Beat elements bank $2.99