Track your loved ones and valuable belongings using iTraq Nano – the global location tracking device with the longest battery life!
Use iTraq App to activate your iTraq Nano and manage all features.
iTraq Nano Features:
• REPORTING INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: iTraq Nano uses several methods to detect the location.
• EXTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 4 months on a single charge, depending on the reporting schedule frequency.
• GLOBAL COVERAGE: iTraq Nano works in all countries where 2G/3G coverage exists.
• SOS BUTTON: iTraq Nano will send an alert to family members and friends notifying them of the exact location.
• LOCATION SHARING: Multiple users can see the location of iTraq Nano.
• MULTIPLE DEVICES TRACKING: Multiple iTraq Nano devices can be tracked in a single App.
• GUARD MODE: Receive alerts when iTraq Nano enters or leaves the guarded area.
• BEEP FUNCTION: Make your iTraq Nano beep if your device is located up to 33ft from your phone.
• CUSTOM SCHEDULE: Set your own frequency of location reports from every 10 minutes to once a day.
• MOTION DETECTION: iTraq Nano will send notification when motion is detected.
• TEMPERATURE SENSOR: iTraq Nano will send notification when ambient temperature reaches a specified threshold.
Learn more about iTraq products and services at www.itraq.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
great worldwide tracker
have used my itraqs to keep track of the kids and my cars as well as my bags when traveling internationally. when you have a thousand dollars of dive gear it is really nice to know it made the flight with you. have been a user since the original itraq and will continue to be a customer as i am very happy with their product.
The best tracking system
Itraq 3 is the best bar far for tracking. It even has temperature sensor
It works when it works IF it works...
My iTraq 3 worked very well for a couple months then performance deteriorated significantly along with battery life. A replacement “nano” was no better with the device registering the correct location approx 25% of the time.
Customer service says it’s the poor AT&T/ T-Mobile 3G coverage in the area that’s the problem (which doesn’t explain why it worked so well before unless those networks are getting WORSE over time - which begs the question, “why purchase a tracking device that’s based on a network that becoming obsolete?”
Of course it could just be the device that’s the problem. In which case the solution to the issue is beyond their capability or current funding levels. I will say that customer service was very polite and fairly responsive. Unfortunately that won’t help anyone looking to use the device to help provide peace of mind regarding loved ones.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.