iUFlow app is a Bladder Diary on your mobile. Download to track and monitor toilet trips.
Bladder Diary. iUFlow is a fully automated voiding / bladder and stool diary.
It is FREE and UNLIMITED toilet diary (pee log, runpee and stool log).
Best for Bladder tracking.
Urine tracker enables the recording of intake and output (urine) to track bladder activities, as well as recording bowel movement - poo - using a Bristol chart (to track normal, constipation, diarrhea etc) for a perfect digestive tracker and poo journal.
Keep track of your bladder and bowel movements easily on your mobile, then easily share the diary with your doctor. A complete urine log or a bathroom log is a basic source of data for treatment.
You can use the Bladder Diary App as a comfortable water/urine reminder during the time of completing your electronic bladder diary. It's better than a water tracker. Finally, an easy way to remember to drink more water!
The app further allows the automation of the urine measurement (flow rate uroflow) by using the iUFlow device which is an optional item.
The iUFlow Uroflowmeter is currently available for orders in US and AUS.
A detailed bladder diary may be important and useful for health issues related to kidneys, sleep behaviors, the cardiovascular system, prostate enlargement, urinary incontinence, and Lower Urinary Tract symptoms (LUTS).
The app can be used freely!
Thanks for using iUFlow. Your support is appreciated!
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve iUFlow. Here is what's been added to the latest version:
- iUFlow dashboard introduced - all your reports in one place. Easily show bladder behavior reports to your doctor.
- Better support for night monitoring - incl. option to mark First morning pees and show Nocturia parameters
- poo log + pee log = full toilet tracking
- Symptoms questionnaire
- Improved performance and stability
- Customize drink volumes
- Urine Color picker
- Quicker Diary
- Perfect integration with iUFlow Uroflow device. Gets you precise flow rate test at home.
- Stopwatch (experimental feature) Add info on the duration of each voiding
- Prostate symptoms questionnaire
- Bad bugs control
Please let us know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent for tracking urine output
This is the ONLY app that I have found as a good tracking tool for urine & stool. By tracking urine output I have caught UTI’s for my baby when the only symptoms were decreased urine output and cloudiness. The data can easily exported by pdf to email to yourself and providers.
I wish that the data from the app could be shared between care takers since we have 3 caretakers that cath my baby. As of now everyone has to text me or enter on my phone. That’s my only complaint and I think could be a simple fix by app maker.
This app has been so helpful for us keeping up with urine output from intermittent catheterization of my baby with a NTD and I am beyond thankful that I found it. Prior to finding this app I logged everything on paper and had to add up daily totals. This app has made my life in being the primary caretaker of a disabled baby one step easier. Thank you IUFlow!
Helpful app could use a couple of tweaks
I’ve been using this to help track daily liquid intake and output and it gets the job done fairly well. I like the color chart selections and the ability to predefine drinks so you can just tap and save. A couple of tweaks would make it 5 stars.
1) An option for urinary volume that lets you choose a non measured guesstimate. Example, instead of volume in ounces (which many people aren’t going to know), something like trickle, squirt, small, medium, large, who let the horse in, etc. Or better still, a slider that lets you dial it in between those. I’m not using a measuring device and have to type this info into the notes field. It’s a “wee” bit tedious.
2) The notes field truncates anything off screen after saving. Similarly the PDF report does not grab this information. If you’re managing a stone or other condition there may be more info to enter than what can fit in that box. It would be very helpful to be able to see all the notes so they can be edited later and to have that information exported to the report.
Simplifies keeping records
I have MS. And live with neurogenic bladder and poor manual dexterity. This app has been extremely helpful in keeping records for bladder diaries my doctor asked me to keep. Now for a month I have been keeping a night time self-cath diary. I can easily use the app to record the amounts and times I have cathed. Completing all info on an iPhone app enables me to enter info conveniently. Then I can easily copy and paste the info to the diaries I need to keep. This method of keeping my record has really helped me, as I have significant problems with handwriting, but can still type on the iPhone. All this has taken time and effort, but without your app, I could not have maintained my independence in completing these diaries. Please retain the app exactly as it is.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kesem Health Pty Ltd
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Kesem Health Pty Ltd