iWriter Pro is simple and elegant text editor with built-in Markdown support.
# Key Features:
- Sync across all your Mac, iPad and iPhone devices.
- Text editing with live syntax highlighting.
- Preview for Markdown and MultiMarkdown documents.
- Typewriter and Focus modes.
- Fast and responsive editing even for large files.
- Reading time, word and character counters with live update.
- QuickLook plugin for Markdown documents.
# iWriter Pro supports:
- Export Markdown documents to HTML, PDF, RTF and LaTeX.
- Markdown documents printing.
- Keyboard shortcuts for formatting and navigating within text.
- Customizable fonts and 4 beautiful color themes.
- Automatic number/bullet list continuations.
Please note: iWriter Pro is designed to be as easy as possible so it works with plain text files only (like ‘.txt’ and ‘.md’).
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at http://serpensoft.info
New Typewriter mode. Focus on line, sentence or paragraph.
New shortcut option: "Insert Markdown Metadata".
Fixed live preview issues for texts containing emojis.
Support for drag-n-drop improved.
If you like iWriter Pro please rate it in the Mac App Store every time the update goes live. Your ratings and reviews help us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Great basic writing program
So far I like this writing program. I use it mainly to draft projects out. I used use Ulysses for this, but when it went to subscription-based, they lost me. I was looking for another program to replace this program I like a text editor to work out ideas and first drafts and iwriterPro does this well enough. It is easy to organize and syncs across all devices — a huge help to me since I am rarely at home to work on the desktop and generally use an ipad pro. It has a file system that works somewhat like Apple Notes and is a huge help for me. I also like how it has different colors for page color and you can also adjust the text size as well as the font. All-in-all, this is a great basic writing program that works for what I need it for. I’m glad I found it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.