Jamf Parent empowers parents to manage their children's school-issued devices. Using the intuitive interface, you can restrict which apps your child can access on their device, receive notifications when your child arrives at school, and schedule homework time or bedtime by using Device Rules to allow or restrict certain apps.
- Restrict and allow apps in real time (including games and social media)
- Restrict and allow device features (including the camera)
- See the device's last known location
- Create scheduled app restrictions for homework time, bedtime, and timeout
- Be notified when your child arrives at school
Jamf Parent includes the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Improved traditional Chinese translations.
- Simplified Chinese is no longer supported.
- Improved how apps are allowed and restricted on child devices.
- Improved selecting the day and time for Device Rules.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has the potential to be helpful but it’s confusing and actually doesn’t work. It doesn’t block when it’s supposed and doesn’t unblock when it’s supposed to. Very frustrating. What’s more frustrating is that this is our only option on a school-issued device. Will keep trying....
Not bad for their first iteration. REALLY missing ability to blacklist URLS.
- JAMF Software
- 73.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JAMF Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.