The Jasper Cancer Care Companion makes it easy to keep track of your day to day care while providing recommendations that are personalized to your diagnosis and treatment. Manage your appointments, track your medications, and rate your symptoms and mood, all in one place with Jasper.
Jasper is free and available from any mobile device or computer.
Our over 10,000 members are using Jasper to:
GET PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE
- Jasper provides you with personalized information about what to expect throughout your cancer care experience. You’ll see Our Guide for each treatment and appointment you add, recommended activities based on your profile and treatment timeline, and self-care to dos to improve your sense of well-being.
- With Care Coach, you also have access to one-on-one sessions with a clinically-certified oncology expert who can help you find resources and provide guidance about managing your cancer care.
MANAGE APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENTS
- Our auto-create tool helps you quickly add appointments like primary care and treatments like chemotherapy and radiation.
- Jasper sends reminders for every appointment—to you and the caregivers you invite to your Jasper account.
TRACK SYMPTOMS, MOOD, VITAL SIGNS, AND MORE
- Our Daily Tracker helps you log important measurements and feelings throughout the day.
- See all of your medications, and how and when to take them, in one easy-to-manage list.
- Jasper reminds you when to take each medication and will alert you if you’ve missed one.
- Plus, you’ll always have a record of the medications you are taking or have taken, so it’s easy when your health care team asks about it.
- Track grocery or meal delivery, household and lawn maintenance, medication pick up—whatever you need each week.
- Share items with caregivers you invite to your account, and they can coordinate on what’s left to do.
- The Library has over 100 articles to guide you through treatment, lifestyle changes you may be experiencing, strategies for dealing with stress and anxiety, and more.
On a good day, dealing with cancer is complicated. On a bad day, it can feel impossible. For every day, Jasper is here to help.
We take your privacy seriously and will never sell or give away your personal information. Your Jasper account is only viewable by you and the people you directly share it with.
Here’s what’s new in Jasper:
Apple Health: You can now connect Apple Health to Jasper to automatically track your activity & sleep patterns. Connect Apple Health in Profiles > Connections.
Reminder: To use Jasper without typing in your password each time, enable Face ID or Fingerprint log in. Find the setting in Profiles > Personal Info > Biometric Login.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to help.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jasper Health, Inc.
- 123.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Jasper Health, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.