JAZZRADIO.com offers over 35 channels of the best jazz music available. Each one is hand-programmed by a passionate channel manager who is an expert in that style. Find all your favorite styles including Smooth Jazz, Bebop, Vocals, Swing, Big Band, Sinatra Style, and many more!
JAZZRADIO.com is the highest ranking and most listened to digital radio network for jazz music fans around the globe and it is now available anywhere you want to listen on your iPhone or on our brand new iPad app.
- Listen to 35+ hand-programmed jazz music channels
- CarPlay support: listen to your favorite music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
- Not sure which channel to pick? Explore the easy-to-use styles list
- Stream music from the app or in the background while you do other things
- Like or dislike tracks as you listen
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- Sleep Timer feature allows you to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Enjoy your music 100% ad-free
- Better Sound Quality: Choose between 320k MP3 and 128k AAC options
- Stream JAZZRADIO.com channels using popular hardware players including Sonos, Squeezebox, Denon, Phillips, Pioneer, Roku, or any that support vTuner or TuneIn
- Premium access to all our other music platforms: DI.FM, ClassicalRadio.com, RockRadio.com, and RadioTunes. Enjoy access to 200+ additional channels of music!
JAZZRADIO.com CHANNEL LIST:
- Bass Jazz
- Blues Rock
- Bossa Nova
- Classic Jazz
- Contemporary Vocals
- Cool Jazz
- Current Jazz
- Fusion Lounge
- Guitar Jazz
- Gypsy Jazz
- Hard Bop
- Jazz Ballads
- Latin Jazz
- Mellow Jazz
- Mellow Smooth Jazz
- Paris Café
- Piano Jazz
- Piano Trios
- Saxophone Jazz
- Sinatra Style
- Smooth Bossa Nova
- Smooth Jazz
- Smooth Jazz 24/7
- Smooth Lounge
- Smooth Uptempo
- Smooth Vocals
- Swing & Big Band
- Timeless Classics
- Trumpet Jazz
- Vibraphone Jazz
- Vocal Legends
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the JAZZRADIO.com app now and start listening for free. Monthly and annual premium plans are available. You may enjoy a 30-day Premium trial if you select an annual plan.
JAZZRADIO.com Premium costs $7.99 per month (monthly plan) OR $79.99 per year (annual plan). Local pricing is available in many countries. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you purchase an annual plan and are eligible for a 30-day free trial, you can cancel at any time during your free trial via the iTunes store settings and then you will not be charged. Also, plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
If you do not select a plan with a trial, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your plan will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
With JAZZRADIO.com Premium you get:
* 100% ad-free music
* Better Sound Quality: Choose between 320k MP3 and 128k AAC options
* Stream JAZZRADIO.com channels using popular hardware players including Sonos, Squeezebox, Denon, Phillips, Pioneer, Roku, or any that support vTuner or TuneIn
* Premium access to all our other music platforms: DI.FM, ClassicalRadio.com, RockRadio.com, and RadioTunes. Enjoy access to 200+ additional channels of music!
Terms of Service: http://www.jazzradio.com/member/tos
Added the ability to skip tracks! Not in the mood for what's playing? Move on to the next song on deck. Would you like to skip tracks more often? Upgrade to Jazz Radio Premium and level up your skipping game. Check out this new feature and let us know what you think!
(This feature is not available to our users based in the UK)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app- how to cancel auto renew?
Great, wonderful, amazing app!
However. I got charged for an annual premium subscription because I forgot to cancel the free trial. My husband was diagnosed with esophagus cancer right after Xmas and I was distracted, I think.
Anyway, we really can’t afford it, so I need to make sure it doesn’t auto-renew. I have looked in my settings of my iPhone and in the iTunes Store and I cannot find how to unsubscribe.
Can you please assist me?
Many thanks for a beautiful station!
Developer Response ,
Hey there, we are very sorry to hear Bob is in such a situation :( Please reach out to iTunes support and ask for a refund of the latest transaction. Since iTunes is handling all subscriptions done via them, you should be able to get a refund from them with no issues.
A go-to Jazz resource
JazzRadio is the streaming source of choice for me, and one of only two to which I subscribe. It’s been a significant part of the “soundtrack of my life” for nearly a decade (perhaps more?). The app has gradually improved in its performance in the years since the current app replaced the earlier one, and most of the bugs have been worked out. I appreciate that the audio starts much more quickly than was the case a year ago, and earlier (on the same devices that I’ve used since 2014). Interruptions are significantly less frequent as well. Overall, I’m very happy with JazzRadio. Now, if only an Organ Jazz channel could be initiated.... 😄
Great Music Selection. Rather Buggy, unfortunately.
This app is my go-to place for smooth lounge jazz, which is one of my favorite genres of music. The selection is nice, and I’ve found an bought some great music this way.
Unfortunately, the app itself is pretty buggy. Sometimes, it won’t recognize your Facebook login, so you can’t use it via Facebook. It’ll say, “that account already exists”. Well, yes. I know. That’s why I’m trying to sign in through it! Not only that, it’ll randomly pause the song. I don’t know if it’s buffering or what, but it’s kind of annoying to have to stop what I’m doing to push the play button every time.
EDIT: The song selection is another problem with this app. Sometimes, they’ll play the same song several times a week, while better songs don’t play again for months. Either that, or they aren’t playing when I’m listening.
Otherwise, I’m happy with this app. Just needs some kinks to work out!
Developer Response ,
Hey there, sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your account. Mind reaching out at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this social media login issue? Also, mind telling us which channels have repetitive music?
- Digitally Imported, Inc.
- 150 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2010-2020, Digitally Imported, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $7.99
- Premium Membership $7.99
- Premium Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.