JBL Headphones app redefines your headphones experience. Through your mobile device, you can now conveniently control the headphone settings, smart ambient, noise cancelling and many more in your JBL Headphones app. Supported models are:
JBL WAVE BUDS, WAVE BEAM, WAVE FLEX, VIBE BUDS, VIBE BEAM, VIBE FLEX
JBL TUNE FLEX, TUNE ANC, TUNE 130NC TWS, TUNE 230NC TWS, TUNE BEAM, TUNE BUDS
JBL TUNE525BT, TUNE 520BT, TUNE 720BT, TUNE 670NC, TUNE 770NC
JBL LIVE FREE 2, LIVE PRO 2, LIVE FREE NC+ TWS, LIVE PRO+ TWS, LIVE300 TWS, LIVE FLEX
JBL LIVE 670NC, LIVE 770NC, LIVE 460NC, LIVE 660NC, LIVE 400BT, 500BT, 650BTNC, 220BT
JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS, CLUB700BT, 950NC, ONE
JBL TOUR PRO+ TWS, TOUR ONE, TOUR PRO 2, TOUR ONE M2
JBL SOUNDGEAR SENSE
JBL QUANTUM TWS, QUANTUM TWS AIR
JBL ENDURANCE PEAK 3, ENDURANCE RACE
JBL REFLECT AERO, REFLECT FLOW PRO, REFLECT MINI NC, REFLECT AWARE
UA PROJECT ROCK OVER-EAR TRAINING HEADPHONES
JBL EVEREST ELITE100, 150NC, 300 and 750NC
JBL X TOMORROWLAND
JBL QUANTUM STREM WIRELSS
Other features include:
- Voice assistant setup: Allows you to select Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa as your voice assistant.
- EQ Settings: The App provides predefined EQ presets and also allows you to create or customize EQ settings as per their personal preferences.
- Application Settings: App setting include Voice Assistant, Smart Audio Modes, Touch gesture setting, Product help, Tips, FAQ, etc, subject to different models.
- Tips: Product tutorial will be found under Product help.
- FAQ: Allows you to find quick answer when using our JBL APP.
- Headphone battery indicator: Displays the headphone battery level so you can quickly see how much playtime is left.
- Touch gestures customization allows you to change your button configuration based on your preference (available only on specific models)
- Smart audio mode: improve your audio that is adjusted to what you are doing (available only on specific models)
- Multi Noise Cancelling mode: By selecting different noise cancelling level to enjoy the best sound in each occasion (available only on specific models)
- Add New Products JBL QUANTUM STREAM WIRELESS
- Add ‘Left/Right Sound balance’ feature to TUNE 720BT, TUNE 520BT, TUNE 525BT
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been researching headphones and reading reviews for headphones for a good month or so and I walked through Kohl’s and found these JBL Tune 230nc and saw the price and walked away. As I stood in line waiting for my food I started looking at reviews for these headphones. I think there was 2 or 3 negative reviews but for the most part they were good. So I thought I’ll get them and if I don’t like them I’ll just return them. Once I got back and set them up and installed the update I haven’t been able to take them out. They’re literally stuck in my ear!!! The sound is amazing, the bass is great and the gestures are easy to use and you don’t have to push them into your head to get them to respond like on my previous headphones. They’re comfortable and feel tight and I don’t feel like they’re gonna fall out of my ear!!! What imma saying is these are the best headphones I’ve had and way worth the price I paid!!! Thank you for making a good product I can talk about. I’ve actually told everyone that I hang with to put them in and listen. Imma very pleased with my purchase!!!
Killed my $300 Headphones
Some months ago I bought the JBL Tour One’s. Phenomenal headphones. Beautiful sound quality with great noise cancellation. I thought it was even cooler that it had an app where I could change sound settings on the headphones too. Then one day just before heading to the gym, I turned the headphones and just fine while also getting on THIS app to change some of the settings again. For the first time it said my headphones needed an update. “An update? For my headphones?” I thought to myself.. I decided to continue with it thinking it might just be a simple fix for something. Worst decision I could have possible made. The update finished and I tried to listen to music, nothing. No sound whatsoever. I turned them off and back on. Still the same thing. That sound JBL products make with the base and the guitar, just stopped completely. The headphones turn on but nothing happens. I’m genuinely disappointed and sad that I even have to write this because I’ve used many JBL products before and have always been more than satisfied. This however is a big stain on their name. I tried to get in contact with anyone from JBL but got little to no response back. So I tossed the headphones aside in their case where they’ve been collecting dust. I don’t know if they’ll even respond to this review, but if you’re thinking of using this app to pair your headphones with- DO NOT DO IT. I REPEAT DON’T. It will mess up your gear and leave you with your money in the trash.
Good app for headphones
I was impressed, the app asked for an update the day I got the headphones and app. I did the update, turned on my headphones (well, first I had to pair them first) and started jamming to music, I felt the vibe like I was at a concert in rl, I suggest you get this app, also if you turn the talk through setting to talk thro, you won’t be able to hear the music, I suggest you put the setting on the middle button, so it’s talk through, and listable at the same time. These headphones can also stop playing music once and a while, this is because they hear talking and they think someone is talking to you, there is a setting for that to, use this app. I was very impressed, but I saw a comment that said that it broke their headphones and I was like that’s weird that I didn’t do that to me, so am I happened to you? It didn’t happen to me, but it might happen to you, so be aware and be safe.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harman International Industries
- 305.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Harman International Industries, Incorporated