JDKMonitor is a little tool that will show you the following information:
- Date and version of the next OpenJDK release incl. days to release
- Date of the next OpenJDK update incl. days to update
- Download one of the last 4 LTS versions either as Java Development Kit (JDK) or Java Runtime Environment (JRE) if available
- Select if you would like to have JavaFX bundled with your OpenJDK
- Open the release notes of the current update in default browser
- Open Azul Zulu download page for additional downloads (e.g. non LTS releases etc.)
- Open foojay.io page in default browser by clicking on the Foojay bird
- Select a JEP (JDK Enhancement Proposal) and open the details in the default browser
- Select a JSR (Java Specification Request) and open the details in the default browser
- Select an OpenJDK project and open the details in the default browser
- Search for a JEP, JSR or Project and open the details from the search results in the default browser
The downloads are based on the free builds of OpenJDK from Azul and will be for your current cpu architecture (x64 or aarch64)
You could also add a widget to your desktop that shows you the days to the next release and update.
This version contains internal modifications for better performance and a more stable user interface.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gerrit Grunwald
- 1.1 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Gerrit Grunwald