Let's run my own boutique.
Jean's Boutique 2 is Time Management Game for the iPhone & iPod Touch & iPad.
Recommended for fans of Time Management Games.
- Serving customers fast keeps them happy.
- Waiting customers can get upset, angry and will eventually leave the store.
- Each day the store will remain open for a limited time.
- Total 64 Stage ( Story Mode 57, Mini Game 7 ).
- 8 unique locations.
- 11 unique customer types ( Normal customer 10, Special customer 1 ).
- 6 Popup Services ( Measure, Hanger, Footgear, Headgear, Eyeglasses, Package ).
- Use Wink & Flatter Skill.
- 3 Items ( Gives all customers a single heart, Stops the timer, Makes Jean move fast ).
- Auto Cleaner ( dressing room, mirror )
- Include AD
- Once you finish a boutique in STORY MODE, you can play ENDLESS MODE.
- If a customer leaves out, you will lose a heart. Once you run out of hearts the game will end.
- If you provide continuous services to five customers with five hearts(5 COMBO), you will obtain a one heart.
- Global Ranking System
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- 10 times rewards of watching video ads.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Compatible iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
More time to play in each round. It goes by too fast.
Put dollar amounts on upgrade items.
This is a very nice and enjoyable game however, it takes too long to earn enough money to buy the upgrades and the upgrades cost way too much! You have to open ALL of the boutiques before you can earn enough money to really buy the upgrades! I’ve played this game before with the same problems, but I decided to play it again to see if anything had changed, and it hasn’t... no update, upgrades are still too expensive and it still takes too long to earn enough money to buy the upgrades. This will be my last time playing this game. Good game but with the problems I mentioned..... a waste of my time.
Sorry, but I don’t know how to rate this game because of the problems I mentioned, otherwise I would give this game five stars. With the problems fixed, this would be a GREAT game.
I like the simplicity of this game. Theres not a whole lot of complicated extras.. like you know how some games have like 10 million things going on at one time? The only thing I wish that would change is being able to play with your upgrades in previous levels. Other than that this game is good.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AFEEL, Inc.
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © 2010 AFEEL, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 11000 G-Point $4.99
- 2000 G-Point $0.99
- 24000 G-Point $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.