Write Java code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! This app is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based and object-oriented. It is intended to let application developers write once, run anywhere (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of the underlying computer architecture.
- Compile and run your program
- View program output or detailed error
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, bracket completion and line numbers
- Import files from your personal iCloud Drive account and export files that you create.
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How do I Use my classes?
In most Java compilers, so long as the two java files are in the same folder they can work with each other using constructor methods; however that doesn’t seem to be the same in Jedona. I wish I could work on some of my bigger projects that require several Java files, but overall simple projects work well on this.
Developer Response ,
Yes, this is a remote compiler. Only one file is compiled at a time.
Great App - Would’ve even better with browser version
It’s an awesome App. I can really practice Java coding anywhere. I am using my phone and tablet and it is working amazingly.
One great addition could be a browser version of it(Like a chrome extension). So that you can use it even when you’re working in a laptop without installing Java locally.
This compiler is so frustrating to work with. There are also too many pop-up ads.. It can execute a simple Java program, but this app isn't suitable for any serious programming. It can't read any data from files. There is an input screen, but it won't allow any interactivity. It could allow multiple classes, but they must be written in a single page that must include the default main procedure.
- Ketan Appa
- 22.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020, Kappsmart.com. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.