Jellyfish Heaven lets you watch and interact with super realistic jellyfishes in your hand.
Now you can enjoy your favorite jellies on your wrist with Apple Watch!
(:3)彡 (:3)彡 (:3)彡
Too busy to go to the aquarium? Hard to fall asleep? Watch these jellyfishes and relax.
- Select your favorite jellyfishes from 6 species (the moon, spotted, diamond, red, flower hat, and sea nettle jellyfish)
- Control the number of jellyfishes to show
- Interact with amazingly realistic jellyfishes
- Tap a jellyfish to change color
- Tap with two fingers to change light color
- Choose your favorite music to play (PRO only)
- Set screenshot as wallpaper
- Share beautiful images via email/MMS or your favorite social services (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/Flickr/etc.) after downloading screenshot to your camera roll
Just relax and enjoy...
(:3)彡 (:3)彡 (:3)彡
Sound effect by TAM Music Factory (http://www.tam-music.com/)
BGM by Rengoku Teien (http://www.rengoku-teien.com)
Better support for iOS 13
Fixes for the Watch app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adding music. I have the pro. I added some music but I want to change it. How do I change or add more of my own. Every time I open the app I have to reset my music.
Love to able to stream on my TV with my own music. I would pay a premium for that function
Jellyfish Heaven -Nice but room for improvement
I just spent $5 dollars to unlock the Landscape feature on my iPad. What a bummer to realize that this mode does not completely fill an iPad screen from top to bottom. Instead it just leaves you with a typical wide screen movie format, i.e., empty space on the top and bottom of the screen and not a full/complete view. I do see some potential however if the developers expand upon this view and include a clock feature with alarm settings, etc. This would be great and many folks would use the app to provide a little light at night, play some relaxing music and set an alarm for waking up.
Hi! I love this app. It helps with relaxation. Is is especially helpful when you are worried about something like a performance. One thing about it. I think 5$ is a lot of money to spend on an in app purchase. If it would be possible, I would like it if you could lower the price to about 3$. I really want the pro version, but it costs a lot. Please lower the price a bit. Other than that, I love this app. Thank you!
- Daichi Sasaki
- 71.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © Kakumei
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Upgrade $5.99
- Upgrade to max 16 jellyfishes + landscape mode $3.99
- Red Jellyfish $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.