You’re only a click away from enjoying the best pizza around!
Jet’s Pizza® was founded in 1978 by Eugene and John Jetts in Sterling Heights, MI. We are famous for our Deep Dish style pizza, with the 8 Corner Pizza® being our signature product. We also offer Hand-Tossed Round, Thin Crust, Gluten-Free, and NY Style pizzas, with free flavorized crusts, as well as Jetzees™, Salads, Breads, and more. We only use the highest quality ingredients:
• Dough made fresh daily from unbleached and unbromated flour
• Fresh cut toppings like onions, green peppers and tomatoes
• All natural premium mozzarella cheese with no additives or fillers
• Sauce made from scratch from the best tomatoes available
So, if you’re hungry say “Life is short. Eat better pizza.® Let’s get Jet’s!®”
- FULL CUSTOMIZABLE MENU: Full menu available. Choose toppings for all or half of the pizza. Remove or add toppings to any menu item. Catering items also available.
- ORDER OPTIONS: Order for pick-up or delivery.
- GPS LOCATOR: Find a Jet’s Pizza® store based on your current GPS location.
- QUICK ADDRESS: Delivery locations auto-complete when you start typing your address.
- STORE INFO: Map of store locations, click-to-call phone numbers, and hours all available in-app.
- FUTURE ORDERS: Place a delivery or pick-up order for up to a week in advance.
- QUICK CHECKOUT: Checkout is a breeze. You won’t have to go get your wallet every time – all your billing and payment information is stored.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Pay with cash or credit card. It’s safe and secure.
- Bug fixes (always).
- Native maps!
- Ordering fixes in preparation for new ordering experiences!
Ratings and Reviews
Better but processing times aren’t
I called about 8mins after I had place my order to add something on and they still hadn’t received my order yet. It took almost 20mins for it to get to them which is honestly ridiculous. I only order online & other pizza delivery businesses don’t have that lag at all. Also, it automatically sets your delivery time for an hour out and you can’t change it earlier. I called and asked what their current delivery time is and it was 25mins but if I ordered online it was at least an hour. I’m sure that lag has a lot to do with it and really should be fixed to make ordering on it more accurate. Otherwise the changes so far are more user friendly but they took out the option to write notes in so I can’t ask to substitute mayo for Italian dressing on my order and have to call every time I order on the app anyways to have them adjust it and bc of the lag I sometimes have to call multiple times bc they haven’t received my order yet. It’s very frustrating and has caused us to order from jets less to be honest. :(
Great But Glitchy
Very user friendly and easy to actually get your order set up, as well as your account and delivery info. The interface is fluent and easy to maneuver for anyone. You can also save your card for future payment to speed up the process. The app will also save your past orders, so if you want to order the exact same thing you can do it with one click. Or you can edit a precious order as well.
Oh yeah, you can place and order for a future delivery, same day or days later, which is a fairly cool feature if you ask me.
Anyway. The reason it gets 4 stars it is glitchy when you go to actually submit your payment. On every occasion it has taken at least 2 or 3 attempts for it to go through. Which always makes me anxious about being double or triple charged for one order. That being said that is not happened to me, but every time it glitches out on be payment screen, it makes me nervous.
Not terrible, could be better
I LOVE Jet’s Pizza! I downloaded the app because of a promo I saw for purchases made through the app. It wasn’t terrible, but it was a slightly more frustrating experience than calling or just placing an order online. Papa John’s definitely has you beat in this arena. The page with all the different pizzas should have descriptions of what toppings are in those pizza with the ability to customize to the max. I also wanted to do BBQ sauce on only half of m 8 corner, but that wasn’t an option and there was nowhere to leave a note. App glitched when I was trying to submit the order and gave me a random error. I didn’t change anything, but tried to submit again and then it was fine. Can’t wait to chow down on this ‘za!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.