Track time and attendance with the Jibble app. Staff can take selfies when they want to clock in, punch in or as we say, jibble in and out. Use the Jibble app in Personal mode (iPhone) or Kiosk mode (iPad) for physical attendance tracking.
Kiosk mode for iPad:
- Admins can setup Jibble in kiosk mode and enable Apple Guided Access as an option to improve the kiosk-type user experience.
- Enable jibble in/out with selfies to prevent practices such as “buddy punching”, an issue with traditional time and attendance systems.
- Timesheets & Reports are generated by the Jibble cloud service and include the biometric data captured by the app.
- You will have an accurate audit trail that ensures genuine and accurate time entries for payroll, overtime or general attendance purposes.
Personal mode for iPhone:
- In addition to the Kiosk, your staff can use the Jibble app to track their time on their iPhone in personal mode
Whether it's for payroll, billing, job costing or productivity, Jibble is used by hundreds of teams in hundreds of cities around the world in industries like Food & Beverage, Retail, Manufacturing, Construction, Consulting, Law, Education and Hospitality.
Get started on Jibble for free!
- Added change history log
- Deleted time entries are visible in action log
- New Onboarding screens
- Minor fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Surprisingly effective and simple
Hits all the key bases in very slick fashion
Piece of Crap
None of the functions work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.